[妙手] 【原创】Learn from it......

[妙手] 【原创】Learn from it......

Recently, I found that there are many students in the site, ( some of them just like me, struggling for a university place). This makes me think about how this TV series affect me when I am growing up. The first thing that came into my mind is how to talk with others, and it helps me a lot when I become older.
In the series, every one speaks in a special way, especially during the time of refusing others' love. Just look at how Annie refuse Paul. Annie would not say " I don't love you." However , the conversation makes Paul to " stop dreaming". The art of refuse others is very important for me as I always need to refuse others' offer in fears that I can't finish all the things.
Beside, the art of make fun with others is also of great importance. The most typical example is Gilbert. Whenever the discussion is growing tensions, you have to make up some jokes ofr further discussion.
Many teachers said that watching TV is no good, but if you learn from the programme, every thing is good.
:em14:
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

回复: 【原创】Learn from it......

Thanks for apple's special aspect of HH.Yes,the HH has gave us many things.We can learn almost every theory of being a person in today's world.
I don't think it's exaggerate.That's true. The art of joke,the way of refusing the things you don't like,doing no harm to others affection at the same time.And most of all,the LOVE i think.
Not just the love between the pair,but also the friends and the human
We have learnt that what is true love:not to blame,not to charge for,but to tolerate,to give.
No one can do this,unless he has true love
For work,it also has taught us much.
Don't take your personal mood into your job.That's unfair to other people who are associated with your role in the job.
They did well.Like Paul,Henry,Jackie,Annie,Gil.The know when to be serious ,when to apprieciat the life
要从心底拿走一个人 很痛 很难

I不认识English
看这篇东西真Uneasy
Tomorrow要回Plant上班了
Now还在回忆morning电视里面放的Healing Hands I
真的是太good了
I真的very like那个Annie和Henry闹
只好Wait下个weekend再continue放了

偶也不认识~myownapple你会不会中文啊!我宁愿看繁体字`
英文它认识我,我不认识它~不然哪位高手翻译一下下

[QUOTE=木婉清]I不认识English
看这篇东西真Uneasy
Tomorrow要回Plant上班了
Now还在回忆morning电视里面放的Healing Hands I
真的是太good了
I真的very like那个Annie和Henry闹
只好Wait下个weekend再continue放了[/QUOTE]

不行了
狂笑ing
今天在看鉴证
好怀念那段时光

~~美好太短,遗忘太长
^^蓦然回首,灯火阑珊

Recently, I found that there are many students in the site, ( some of them just like me, struggling for a university place). This makes me think about how this TV series affect me when I am growing up. The first thing that came into my mind is how to talk with others, and it helps me a lot when I become older.
In the series, every one speaks in a special way, especially during the time of refusing others' love. Just look at how Annie refuse Paul. Annie would not say " I don't love you." However , the conversation makes Paul to " stop dreaming". The art of refuse others is very important for me as I always need to refuse others' offer in fears that I can't finish all the things.

Beside, the art of make fun with others is also of great importance. The most typical example is Gilbert. Whenever the discussion is growing tensions, you have to make up some jokes ofr further discussion.
Many teachers said that watching TV is no good, but if you learn from the programme, every thing is good.

我一样,在大学里斗争?(也许不对哦,是不是在大学生活)这让我开始思考在我成长过程中,电视剧是怎么影响我的。
首先进入我思绪的,让我知道怎么和大家说的就是,它(电视)在我成长的过程中确实起来很大作用。
在电视剧中,每一个人都用一种很特别的方式表达,尤其是在拒绝别人(爱)的场合。就让我们看看Annie是如何拒绝阿Paul的。Annie没有说:我不爱你。然而,几句对话让Paul明白别再抱有幻想。拒绝别人的艺术对我来说非常重要,因为我常常不得不拒绝别人的要求(任务),因为我恐怕我做不好。
此外,同别人一起的时候,搞笑(增加气氛)的艺术也是非常重要的。最典型的例子就是Gilbert。每次讨论到一定情景的时候(陷入僵持),你应该用一点笑话来辅佐更深入的讨论。
很多老师说看电视不好,但是如果你可以从剧中得到一些启示,就很好了。

Translate的有Problem的别find I,I早say过,I的English不Good。

其实,最重要的不知是不是要我们珍惜眼前,不要再错过,看看他们,
annie,一份爱守了十年,脆弱的心包裹在坚忍的身影中
henry,失去的不再回来,眼前的无力珍惜
jackie,一样的等待,命运却要捉弄,何时才能够见到彩虹
paul,这样的守候,太久,太久
annie和henry 终于可以走在一起,而paul和jackie何时才可以一起看彩虹?
If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers...

In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it wil be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...you----only you----will have stars that can laugh!

界个
是说界个故事吗

[QUOTE=木婉清]界个
是说界个故事吗[/QUOTE]
咿呀,难道不素么?除非偶自作多,木姐姐不素在问偶
If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers...

In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it wil be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...you----only you----will have stars that can laugh!

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 01:43 PM, Processed in 0.016410 second(s), 7 queries, Gzip enabled.