[妙手] 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[QUOTE=myownapple]If you do not ask me, I will not think about the ending first. However, I will not promise you that the ending would not be as happy as others story in this City. Nevertheless, the ending will be more romantic than in Rome or in Florence.

Besides, would you all mind telling me more about Shanghai and Beijing, for example, hotels, shopping centers...... especially where is the set scene of the War and Beauty! Thank you![/QUOTE]這個城市的故事都是happy的吗?不覺得阿,我身邊的朋友又有幾個愛的不辛苦啊?
不过爛漫的倒是不少。
自私的想,我倒是希望結局能選在溫哥華。
the War and Beauty應該是在浙江橫店影視基地拍攝的吧,和北京上海應該沒有什麽關係。

看到現在我才明白,原來他們分手了,哭啊~~~怎麽就分手了呢?
情人節他們4個人的對話很有意思,想想paul也不會在醫院做那個的吧,他可是乖乖崽哦!

對了,幫你把字體改打了一號。

期待後面的故事.......

27<SUP>th</SUP> September( Tue)

13:00 Cafe

Finally, I can close the case file. Today, the judge had released the verdict, and of cause I had won the battle. After work, I had gone to the hospital and sat with Helen for a while. Looking at her, I found that we two have some similarities. We thought that we could win both in love fairs and in career. Yes, I have a little reputation among the barristers. However, it seems that every barristers have some friends who are doctors. And now Helen enters the hospital on the first working day. Finally, she asked the same question yesterday she had asked.

“ You said that you know someone died because of her boyfriend. Then what about him now?”

“Why do you want to know it?”

“You promised me that you would tell me the whole story yesterday. You want to break your promise?”

“But you need to clarify yourself when you ask one question. If you cannot even answer my question, how can you be a barrister?” I laughed when I told her.

“Do you think that Philip will have a similar future like him? What does he do?”

“A job that you fimilar with.. Doctor working in the emergency room.”

Just at this moment. I saw Paul coming in. I introduced Paul to Helen, and he sat beside me.

Helen is always the one who speak first.

“You Annie has a lot of friends in this hospital, hasn’t you?”

“Annie’s brother worked with me in the past, but he died from HIV.” Paul helped me to answer her.

“Paul, do you know who works in the emergency room of this hospital?”

“I don’t know what do you mean. Maybe I should leave now. I have a meeting which all the department head will attend. Have a good time.”

Paul left with apology in his eyes.

“Why he seems like that he doesn’t want to mention the staff in A&E? Does it because of your present?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You know what I mean. In university, my professor has taught me how to find the truth from asking witnesses.”

“You somehow like the former girlfriend of Paul. You always want to know more about others’ personal affairs. However, she was as kind as you. She was my best friend in the past. But she had also died four years ago in a fire.”

“Was she also a doctor?Did she work with the doctor we have talked about?”

“It's  time for me to go. I will come tomorrow.”

You see. How cute is this girl. Maybe she can know all my things before she left the hospital.

Sorry for all of you to wait. I don't know why the homework never let me go. I know that the significantly important examination is waiting for me a year later. But I promise I will finish it before summer holiday ends......
Thank you for all who give me information. They will appear in it sooner or later......
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

很久沒來,不記得前面的内容,又從頭看了一遍。
不知怎麽地,光看見ZOE這個名字,我都鬱悶。
HELEN和PAUL不知道會有什麽故事麽?
summer vacation coming soon......
waiting...

dada我知道你指的是什么呵呵zoe是痛苦的回忆对每个冲上的fans都是对我亦然……

我也忘记前面的内容了……你说Helen和Paul?天哪,你不要吓我我这就去重看一遍。

[QUOTE=jasmine]dada我知道你指的是什么呵呵zoe是痛苦的回忆对每个冲上的fans都是对我亦然……

我也忘记前面的内容了……你说Helen和Paul?天哪,你不要吓我我这就去重看一遍。[/QUOTE]這裡的zoe我不喜歡,是因爲她和henry有那麽點曖昧,annie認爲她是henry的新女朋友,不過好像henry還沒有承認。不過zoe和annie 説話的時候,已經很拽了。。。。。
我認爲paul 和helen會有什麽,是因爲annie 對helen 說了一句:你很像他以前的女朋友。。。

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 10:16 PM, Processed in 0.015511 second(s), 6 queries, Gzip enabled.