Board logo

标题: [妙手] 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue [打印本页]

作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-1-23 05:33 PM     标题: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[center]:em23: [/center]
It is the first time that I write a story for you all. I always think about how would Annie live if Henry is not being with her. I hope you would enjoy it.
[center]:em25:[/center]

[left]Dear apple!We always know you are a lovely friend.We are glad to see your story about Annie.It's a good story.Sorry I'm not good at English,so I just prize you with 100 virtual money.Looking forwatd to your continuing! +100魔法币 By Felin[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]Sorry for wirting in english. As I am wirting to you all in HK, and I don't know how to type in simplified chinese characters, therefore I have to wirte in english. Thank you to  Patton. You are really a great translator![/left]
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-1-23 05:34 PM     标题: 回复: The Moon in the Blue

12<SUP>th</SUP> September

13:00 Office

Today is the Mid-autumn Festival. This morning I am very happy because I have won the case. I don’t think I should go to the hospital now. I have to finish Mr. X ‘s case in the afternoon and I will meet him tonight. He knows that he is my only relatives. I am thinking about my brother and Jackie again.

17:00 Office

I have just finished my work on time. He had called me at about 15:00 and he want to meet me at about 18:00 in Central. What will he prepare for me?

21:00 Home

Up in the sky, the full moon is hanging against the dark blue curtain. Full moon, why you do not come down and comfort your sister? Do you see your sister is crying? And where is the Asteroid B-612? Where are you, Jackie? You promise me you will give me a lot of bells after you have left. Where are they? I want to listen to their sound, the sound of angels. Moon and Star, tell me why I am alone? Why he lets me fly away? Why we have broken up?
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-1-23 06:15 PM     标题: 回复: The Moon in the Blue

13<SUP>th</SUP> September

13:30

Today is a public holiday. I need not go to work. This morning, I woke up at about 9 o’clock, but stay in bed until one o’clock, as I was already very hungry at that time. I opened the refrigerator and try to find some frozen food to eat. However, all of them are bought by him. Yes, in the past few years, he bought me a lot of things every week, frozen food, fruit juice, wine, snacks, etc. He was just afraid that I had no time to cook for myself. Yet, these days were gone. I have no mood to eat these things.

I turned on the television to watch the news.

“There was a car accident in Shatin. The casualties were sent to the XX Hospital. They all have been released after being treated in the Emergency Room… … ”

Yes, the doctors in this hospital cured the patients and left me alone.

I went to the plaza and bought a rice box for my lunch. I do not know why the taste of the food is so terrible. Maybe the major cook is in hospital… …
作者: Patton    时间: 2005-1-23 07:19 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

这是我第一次为大家写东西,我总是在想annie是怎么生活在一个没有henry的世界的,我希望你们会喜欢我的故事。
--亲爱的apple,我们都知道apple是个可爱的朋友。我们很高兴能看到你写的关于annie的story。这故事写的太好了。但是我的英文不是太好,所以我就先奖100魔法币给你了。希望你再接再厉。

9月12日
下午1点 办公室

今天是中秋节。今天我打赢了场官司,我很高兴。我想我现在还去不了医院,下午我要搞定mr X的案子,晚上还想见见他。他应该知道他现在是我唯一的亲人了。我想我又开始想念Gil和jackie了。

下午5点 办公室
准时做完了手头的事情。3点的时候他给我打了个电话,他约我晚上6点在central见面。他会对我说些什么呢?

晚上9点 家

一轮满月高高的挂在深蓝的夜空。满月啊,你为什么不能下来陪陪我,安慰安慰我这个新月呢?你看到我哭泣么?小王子的b612行星又在哪呢?jackie 你现在又在哪里?在你走之前,你答应过我的 你要给我很多很多的铃铛。铃铛都在哪呢?我想听听他们的声音,那天使般的声音。夜空中的月和星星们,谁能告诉我,我为什么会这么孤单。他怎么就忍心让我离开?为什么我们就这样分开了?

9月13日
下午1点30分

今天是法定节假日。不用去工作。早上9点我就醒了,傻傻的待在床上待到了1点,直到我的胃咕咕直叫。我打开冰箱想找些冷冻食物煮来吃。那些他买给我的食物。 是的,在近来的几年,每周他都会给我买很多东西,冷冻事物,果汁,酒,点心等等,他很担心我因为没有时间去煮东西吃,弄坏身子。那。。都已成为往事了,想起这些我没心情吃东西了。

我打开电视想看看新闻。“今天在本市发生了一起交通事故,伤者都被送到了仁爱医院,经过急症室的医生和护士精心的治疗后,全部伤者均已出。。。”

真该死,那医院的医生治好了伤者,却把我一个人扔在这里不管。

我来到广场,买了个饭盒。不知道为什么我觉得那饭盒的味道真是太糟糕了。可能我想要的在那医院里。。。。

p.s:时间仓促,相信有不少疏漏,欢迎大家指出并更正。本人中文水平一直不是很好,有些地方的翻译可能和原作者想表达的意思有出入,望原谅。

感谢 [url="http://only.lfan.net/member.php?u=139"]Patton[/url]同学所做的翻译,特奖励魔法币80                BY pauljackie,爱冰小熊
BTW: myownapple 同学能不能输中文?方便的话请输中文好吗?谢谢!
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-1-23 09:59 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

(continue)
14:00
Paul had just called me. He asked me whether I would go out and spend the night with him. I refused him. From his words, I knew that he had already been told about what happen between us, and he hoped that we three are still friends. I promised him, but I said I just want to finish my work. I just don’t want to think about my past.

21:00

I forgot to have my dinner again. I opened the refrigerator and took one packet of frozen dim sum out, put it into the microwave oven. Ding. Although I had already cooked it for 2 minutes, I still afraid the food was not hot enough.

“Remember to cook it for at least 2 minutes in fear that you would get sick after eating it. If you enter the hospital, I will have more work.”

I laughed. If I get sick now, would I like to enter the hospital?

I cooked it for 30 seconds more, and ate it. It tasted sweet at first, but then sour, bitter.
作者: Patton    时间: 2005-1-23 10:25 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

下午2点

PAUL刚打电话给我,他约我晚上一起出去。我没答应,从他的语气里我听的出来他已经知道我和HENRY 之间的事情了,他希望我们3个仍然能是朋友,我答应了他。我告诉他,现在我只想做完我的工作,我还不想回忆过去的事。

晚上9点

我又忘了吃晚餐。我打开冰箱拿了一个罐头就放到微波炉去。叮。虽然过了整整2分钟,我心里还是很担心不够熟。

“记得要热够2分钟才能吃,不然你会得病的你。你可不要再增加我的工作负担了”

我笑了。如果我现在真的病了,我会去医院么?

我又热了那罐头30秒才吃。入口时甜甜的,但一阵酸涩紧随而来。
作者: JackieChoi    时间: 2005-1-23 11:04 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

Thangk you for your English story about Annie&Henry!

I don't know whether there are many studens in Angel City or not,but I am a student.

I can practise my English reading in a spescial way.  I will look forward to the story everyday! beacuse this is about my favourite Healing Hands!  But for other reading passages in school,I really feel boring!

haha~thank you.....thank you!!!!!!!!
作者: celineda    时间: 2005-1-24 06:23 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[QUOTE=myownapple]

It is the first time that I write a story for you all. I always think about how would Annie live if Henry is not being with her. I hope you would enjoy it.[left][/QUOTE][/left]
谢谢,myownapple同学的美文,有个小小的提议,你可以把你的字体换大一号吗?现在应该用的是1号字,换成2号吧~~这样我就不需要趴在屏幕先前看了~~~嘿嘿~~~~~
[QUOTE=Patton]
p.s:时间仓促,相信有不少疏漏,欢迎大家指出并更正。本人中文水平一直不是很好,有些地方的翻译可能和原作者想表达的意思有出入,望原谅。
[/QUOTE]Patton同学太谦虚,我已经觉得你很厉害了哦!很多地方,我还需要看你的翻译去正确理解呢~~~
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-1-24 09:21 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

14<SUP>th</SUP> September

08:40 Train

Today started with bad luck. I slept until 8:00 and I have to arrive at the High Court at 9:30. I have not used the alarm clock for a long time. Two days ago, he still made a morning call at about 7:00, and I could have spare time to take the breakfast with him. Maybe I should buy one after work tonight.

Guess who I met on train. A minutes ago, a girl suddenly came towards me and called me loudly, ”Annie Lai, why you didn’t visit me yesterday? I have got a lot of homework and I didn’t know how to do?”

She called Tracy. She is a six years old girl who suffers from heart disease. Her mother had died when she was young and her father had to take care another three daughters at home. Therefore, when I had time, I will go to the children’s ward and teach her to do the homework. Last month she had done a surgery, and she was released from hospital this morning. I really don't know why she don't call me Annie Kong?

“I was very busy yesterday, and I MAY not go to the hospital in the future. I give you my telephone no and you can call me freely if you have any problem with your homework.”

She nodded, and she and her father got off the train for the MTR.

I think about what I have said. Will I have a chance to see her in the hospital?

12:00 Café

The case this morning was not a nice battle. Although finally I won, I have no mood to celebrate. If I had not worked yesterday, I will lose it. Maybe I should forget about it. I need not to attend hearing, so I can leave my office tonight and have some shopping.

I have ordered a tiramisu and a dish of seafood angel hair. We made these two dishes together every Sunday night, and more delicious than what I am eating now.

22:00 Home

I left the office at about 20:00, and went for shopping in the plaza near my home. I have bought a lot of things. I used to have shopping with Jackie and this was the happiest time of us, with no male walking with us. I sometimes got shopping with him, but he walked without glancing the windows, let alone waiting for me when I was starring at the jewellery. I had never dreamed about enter the shop and came out with a ring. Perhaps I would not be so fortunate.

The most important thing that I have bought is the alarm clock. It is a clock in dark blue, with the Little Prince in the center. When it is the time to call me, there will be a rose coming out at the top of the clock, and the sound of the clock is just like a moving bells. Where is Little Prince now? Where is the full moon?
作者: Patton    时间: 2005-1-25 02:42 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

9月14日

8点40 火车上

今天真倒霉。 我8点才起的床,9点半就赶着上庭。 我已经好久没用闹钟了。2天前还是靠他7点的时候给我moring call,叫我起床和他一起吃早餐。 看来等会下班了该去买个闹钟。

猜猜今天我在火车上遇到了谁。 1分钟前,有个小女孩突然走过来大声叫着我,“annie 黎,昨天你怎么没来看我?我有很多功课,我都不会做。”

她叫TRACY,她只有6岁却患有心脏病。在她还很小的时候她妈妈就去世了,因此他爸爸不得不担负起照顾她们4姐妹的重任。在过去的几年里,我只要一有时间就常常去幼儿园教她做功课。上个月她接受了一个手术,今天早上刚出的院。我真不明白为什么她不叫我annie 江呢?

“sorry啊,昨天我实在是太忙了,不过我想我以后都不会再去医院了。……这是我的电话号码,你以后功课有什么不明白的地方就打这个电话找我。”

小女孩点了点头,之后就和他爸爸下车去了MTR.

我回想着我刚才说的话,我真的会再去医院见她么?

12点 Cafe

今天的案子真是不容易。虽然最后总算是赢了,我一点都没心情去庆祝。我想如果昨天我没做足功课,今天恐怕失败的就是我了。我想我没必要再想这个了,今晚我要出去好好的shopping一下。

我要了份tiramisu(不知道中文怎么翻,意大利点心)和一碟seafood angel hair(不知道是什么,sorry),以前每个星期天晚上我们都会在一起吃这些,那滋味是比一个人孤单的坐在这里吃好很多。。

晚上10点 家

晚上8点我就离开了办公室,跑去我家边上的那个广场shopping了一番。我买了很多很多的东西。以前我都是和jackie一起去shopping,身边也不需要任何男性,那是我们最快乐的时候。有时我也会和他一起去shopping,但是他总是只顾着走路,根本就不看窗子柜子里有些什么。当我在张望那些珠宝首饰的时候,他就一个人傻傻的站在外面等我。我从来就不敢奢望能戴着个戒指走出首饰店,又或者我还没那么幸运。

今天我认为我买的最重要的东西就是这个闹钟。这是个蓝色的闹钟,在闹钟的中央站着个小王子。当它开始闹铃的时候,就会有一朵漂亮的玫瑰伴随着风铃般的铃声从钟的顶部送出来。在这美妙的铃声中,小王子在哪呢?那一轮满月又在哪呢?
作者: celineda    时间: 2005-1-25 07:14 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

tiramisu=提拉米苏
另外一个,偶也不知道了~~~~
看apple 的文章,很奇怪的感觉~~~
因为她一直用“他 ”来指henry ~~~~
所以,annie 和我的距离很近~~
又仿佛apple说的就是我~~~~

“Annie Lai "~~~呵呵~~~可是我更喜欢“Annie Kong"!
作者: vlv    时间: 2005-1-25 10:11 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

插一句,angel hair就是那种很细很细的面条[:p]
另,楼上,我也更喜欢Annie Kong,嘻嘻。
想起来以前有个同学姓江,去了香港读law,现在香港当律师,上次回上海度假,给我的名片上赫然印着Annie Kong,真是弹眼落睛,她以前不叫这个英文名字的,都不知道是不是巧合,也没有贸然问她,呵呵。
跑题了,sorry apple。继续等着看你写的,我喜欢你写文用的那种淡淡的语气,真真是用零星琐碎的小事来隐蔽满腹心事,因为是第一人称,又不乏真情流露,果然是稀饭annie的好孩子
还有还有,Patton的翻译也很好耶
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-1-26 09:12 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

15<SUP>th</SUP> September

9:00 Cafe

Today I got up at 7:30. Three days has passed and I think I cannot still be in a bad mood. I have to learn how to take care myself.

12:30 Restaurant

Today, my boss told me that he would like me to be the lawyer a woman. She is one of the victims’ relatives of the car accident three days ago. I was shocked at first, and I didn’t know whether I should refuse him or not. Usually, these kind of cases need to have the doctors of the emergency room as the consultant. Should I accept this job or not?

18:30 Bus

Finally, I denied taking the case. I told him that I would like to go for a long holiday after I finish my job which I am responsible for,which I just made up before him. Unfortunately, he believed my words, and he said he would arrange the date for me.   Why I had made up this reason? What will I do during the holiday? Maybe I can  travel around the world and visit my parents in USA.

20:30 Home

A minute ago, Paul called me again. He expressed his care to me, and he hope that he would meet me in the following week. He said he so sorry for what happen in the emergency room, but at that moment, I stopped him and said I didn’t want to listen. What was I saying? New Moon, can you ensure yourself that you can totally forget about him. I won’t, and I have no ability to do so.

Forget everything and continue to work. You have to attain a hearing tomorrow morning.
作者: celineda    时间: 2005-1-26 11:43 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

从12号到15号~~~
已经4天了~~
where is he?
where is he?????
作者: FletcheR    时间: 2005-1-27 08:37 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

九月15日
9:00 咖啡店
今天我在7:30起床。已經過去三日了我也覺得我不能再這麽情緒低落了。我必須要學會怎樣照顧我自己。
12:30 餐廳
今天,我的上司告訴我他希望我出任一個女士的代表律師。她是三日前那場車禍中一名傷者的親戚。我聽到后最初感到驚訝,而且我不知道我是否應該拒絕他的提議。通常情況下這類Case需要去醫院急診室咨詢當場的醫生。我應該接手這件案子嗎?
18:30 巴士
最終我決定推掉這單Case。理由是我告訴他希望在完成現有的我負責的這單Case后給自己放一個長假,而且是當著面告訴他。沒想到的是,他真的相信了我的理由並且打算安排好我休假的日期。我爲什麽要以休假作爲拒絕的理由呢?長假期間我可以做些什麽?或許我會環游世界順片探訪在美國的父母。
20:30 家
一分鐘前Paul又給電話我了,他向我表達了他的關心並且希望有機會在下周和我見面。他說他對發生在急症室的事情表示歉意。但當時我阻止了他繼續說下去告訴他我不想聼。我在說什麽?新月,你能確定自己可以完全忘記他麽?我做唔到,也沒有這樣的能力去做。
忘記一切繼續做事吧,別忘了你明早要出席一個聽訟會。
作者: FletcheR    时间: 2005-1-27 08:53 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

About some terms mentioned in apple's essay
Shatin is 沙田,which is one district of N.T.(new territory), Hong Kong.
MTR is Mass Transit Railway(地鐵公司).
Central is 中環,dim sum is 點心 pronounced in Cantonese which is also an English word
High Court is 高等法院 located in Admiraty(金鈡) just besides Central
The hospital of HH1 was chosen from a real life one named Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital located in Tai po which is also a district of N.T. in the north of Shatin. So probably casualties incured in Shatin will be sent to that hospital. Attached is the photo.
作者: Felin    时间: 2005-1-28 06:41 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

Annie日记,喜欢apple同学诉说时候的感觉。
淡淡的说来,就像听见Annie在面对面和我说话。
没有了Jackie的陪伴,表面很坚强的Annie,有了不开心的时候,只能对着星星说话了么?
说起艰难,也许Henry和Annie的历程,更加艰难。
有些事情,需要时间慢慢解决;有些事情,时间,也许不可靠;
我们亲爱的Annie,看你这样独自一人承担生活的寂寞,不能不让我心痛。
失去了after5的happy hour,我们要在哪里寻回那些细腻的快乐呢?
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-1-30 01:09 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

16<SUP>th</SUP> September

13:30 Café

I am so tired. Not only because I have already worked for four and a half day, but I do not know how I can forget what had happened in the past sixteen years. I From K.1 to F.7, I studied in a girl school. I used to look down on males. In the school, I was the head girl. Outside the school, I got straight As in public examinations. If I needed not to take care my brother, I had already got the scholarship and studied in Cambridge or Oxford. I entered a top university in HK and struggled very hard. I promised myself, I could not fall in love with any boys before I have bought a flat for myself. However, I broke my promise before I graduate. No matter how many boys had proposed to me, I refused. I just only wanted to take a glance at him.

Today is Friday, and I can leave earlier tonight. Paul said he would have a dinner with me. It’s time for me back to office.

22:00 Home

Finally, I have backed to home. We had our dinner in a restaurant and we had talked about 2 hours. The first question Paul asked me was ” Do you remember the life when Jackie was alive?”

I don’t know why he asked such question. “ Yes, but now I have learn how to take care myself.”

Then, we kept silent again. Originally, I thought he wanted to comfort me, but I knew the truth. Tracy had died yesterday. He was alone again. He had once forgot Jackie, and although he really accepted Tracy or not, she had walked with Paul for the past four years, and gave Paul a lot of courage. Maybe I am not the only one who wants to go back to the past.

“Have you gone to Lan Kwai Fong Incline?”
“ No, I have no mood to go there.”
“ Do not want to meet Henry?”
“ Why I have to afraid?” I did not looked at him. I guess he knew how I feel.
“ Maybe we could only enjoy ourselves six years ago.”
We were silent again. Both of us looked at the people outside the restaurant. There was a couple standing there, and the boy was saying something to the girl, while the girl was smiling to him.
“ The boy is called Philip, one of the university student of the faculty of medicine and he interns in our hospital now. I had heard about his girlfriend and she is a law student… …sorry… …”
“ Nothing.” I did not know what I could say. I only wanted to bless her at that moment. He also talked about what had happened in the hospital,. I knew he did not want to hurt me. He told me a lot of things about different department except the A&E.
“ Can we meet each other in the future, or write letters to the other?”
I agree and we left. I had some shopping afterwards. I saw the couple again, and the scene sixteen years ago came into my mind.

17<SUP>th</SUP> September

20:00 Home

This morning I got up at 11:00. I ate some biscuits for my breakfast and read newspaper on the Internet. I went down stairs and hung around the plaza. When I passed through the travel agencies. I got some information about other places around the world. I have a long holiday during November and December and I need to plan where I should go. I had long not go to other places. Four years ago, I wanted to find someone to accompany with me. Yet, I had gone to visit my father and mother on my own. Maybe I can meet someone oversee. No, no, no. I cannot, and I will not. I promised to myself. I cannot break my promise once again.

18<SUP>th</SUP> September

13:00 Café

Guess where I had gone this morning. I remember Jackie had some friends who are Christian, and I called them before, and they invited me to go to their church. So I went there this morning. They welcomed me, and I felt so warm. Maybe I will go there every Sunday.

This afternoon, I have to go to supermarket and buy for food for the next week. I have make a list for myself, and I am afraid that I have to go there several times in order to carry all the things home. I needed not to face this problem in the past. Yes, I have to be strong, just like the one of me during F.6 and F.7.

I just saw Philip, the medical student, one minute ago. He was walking with one girl, but she was not the one I saw two days ago. I was worrying about the girl.

As you see, Annie want to travel around the world. I know most of you are living in China, and although I have travelled to Beijing 10 years ago and Shanghai 3 years ago. I knew only very little about these two places. Would you like to suggest some places Annie could visit for me? Thank you! She will stay in each places for about one week.
作者: fiona9798    时间: 2005-1-30 01:21 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

其实,我已经在期待有新的关于ANNIE的文章出现.因为我的心里住了一个人,她的名字叫ANNIE.
看英文和看中文的感觉有些不一样.但都觉得好温暖.
没想过,是日记这样的一个形式.觉得这么细腻的事情,ANNIE好少做。可是她真的是内在很细腻的人,又脆弱.
我一直以来都觉得她可以照顾好自己.也许不习惯自己的生活缺少了他,然后怪怪的.

看到了ANNIE坚强外表下纤细的一面.有点感伤有些许心痛.可是还是很期待.

(一面看ZUZU的迷梦,陶醉在两人的幸福之中,一面看这里,受受"刺激"也好!哈
作者: FletcheR    时间: 2005-1-31 08:20 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

九月16日
13:30 咖啡店
我太疲倦了,不僅僅是因爲我已經連續工作了4日半的時間,而且我不知道如何才能忘記過去16年來發生的事情。從小一到中七我都在女校讀書。我曾經很看不起男人。在學校裏我是最優秀的,在學校外的統考中我也成績出色。要不是因爲我要照顧我的弟弟,我應該已經得到了一筆獎學金並在劍橋或者牛津讀書。後來我進入了香港最頂尖的一所大學並且非常用心地讀書。我同自己講,在可以為自己買到一棟房產前我不可以愛上任何人。但是,畢業前我食言了。不管有多少男仔向我表示過愛意,我統統拒絕了。我只是想看到他的身影。
今天是星期五,晚上我可以早走一陣。Paul說他希望同我共進晚餐。但現在我該回辦公室繼續做事了。
22:00 屋企
終于返到屋企了。我們在一家餐廳用過晚餐並且談了大概2個小時。Paul問我的第一個問題就是:“你還記得Jackie還活著時候的日子嗎?”
我不知道他爲什麽要問這樣的問題,“當然記得,但是現在我已經學會怎樣照顧自己了。”
接著我們又沉默下來,起初我以爲他想安慰我,但是我知道事實。Tracy昨天死了,他又一次失去愛人變得孤單了。他曾經確實忘記了Jackie,而且不管他是否真的接受了Tracy,她和他一起走過了4年,期間給予Paul很多勇氣。也許我並不是唯一一個像回到過去的人。
“最近你去蘭桂坊斜坡了嗎?”
“不,我沒心情去。”
“不想見到Henry?”
“我爲什麽要害怕見到他?”我沒有看他,但我想他應該知道我的感受。
“或許我們只有在六年前的生活中才能得到快樂。”
此時我們再一次沉默下來。我們兩人不約而同地看著窗外的人們。有一對情侶站在那裏,男孩兒對著女孩兒說了些什麽,女孩兒會心地笑了笑。
“這個男孩兒叫Philip,是大學醫學院的一名學生,現在在我們醫院做實習醫生。我聽説他的女朋友是一名法學院的學生........對不起........”
“沒事。”我不知道我還可以說什麽,在那一刻我只想深深地祝福她。他又談了很多最近醫院裏發生的事情。我知道他不想讓我感到難過,因爲他只是同我談了醫院裏除了急症室外其他部門的事情。
“我們以後還會再見面嗎?抑或彼此給對方寫信呢?”
我答應了之後我們就走了。之後我去買了些東西,又看到那對情侶。十六年前的一幕幕又出現在我腦海中。
九月17日
20:00 屋企
今早我11點起了身。我一邊吃一些小點心當作早餐一邊上網瀏覽新聞。之後我下樓逛了逛Plaza。儅我經過旅行社的時候我留意到世界上很多其他地方的精彩。我在11同12月有很長的假期,我想我應該開始計劃去哪裏了。我已經很長時間沒有離開過香港了。四年前,我希望找到朋友可以同我一起出遊,但最終我還是不得不自己一個人去探望我的父母。説不定這次我可以在大洋彼岸見到另一個他。不,不,不,我不能我也不會這麽做。我同自己講,我不能一次次食言。
九月18日
13:00 咖啡店
猜猜我今早去了哪裏?我記得Jackie有一些信教的朋友。我以前曾經聯絡過他們,他們邀請我去他們的教堂。所以今早我又去了那裏。他們很高興見到我來,我心中感到很溫暖。或許也后每個星期日我都會去那裏。
今天下午我必須要去超市買下個星期的食品。我為自己列了一張清單,我擔心我不得不去好幾次才可以將所有要買的東西帶返屋企。以前我並不需要面對這類問題的。是的,我必須要堅強,就像中六中七時候的自己一樣。
一分鐘前我剛剛看到Philip,那個醫學院學生。他在同個女仔搭訕,但是她並不是我兩日前看到的那個她。我開始擔心起他的女朋友來。

(正像你們看到的,Annie希望環游世界。我知道你們大部分都住在中國。雖然我10年前同3年前分別去過北京同上海,但我對這兩地知之甚少。你們可以為我建議一些Annie可以去的地方嗎?謝謝!她大概在每個地方可以呆上一個星期左右。)
作者: celineda    时间: 2005-1-31 08:58 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[QUOTE=myownapple]
As you see, Annie want to travel around the world. I know most of you are living in China, and although I have travelled to Beijing 10 years ago and Shanghai 3 years ago. I knew only very little about these two places. Would you like to suggest some places Annie could visit for me? Thank you! She will stay in each places for about one week.[/QUOTE]我自己很想去西部~~
走走丝绸之路~~
那样的旅途,适合一个坚强的女人~~~
作者: 木婉清    时间: 2005-1-31 10:40 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

(正像你們看到的,Annie希望環游世界。我知道你們大部分都住在中國。雖然我10年前同3年前分別去過北京同上海,但我對這兩地知之甚少。你們可以為我建議一些Annie可以去的地方嗎?謝謝!她大概在每個地方可以呆上一個星期左右。)
我能提供最多消息的估計也就上海
作者: fiona9798    时间: 2005-1-31 12:41 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

那就让ANNIE去上海啊~~或许能偶遇木木~~我哈~
期待ING.
作者: Felin    时间: 2005-2-4 02:50 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

如果要我話給妳聽,我也隻好說南京
不過我不覺得Annie會有興趣過來看這個地方……雖然南京同香港有好大歷史淵源,算叻還是別來這裏的好
張傢界很好,雲南都不錯,可以攷慮下

一個疑問……Paul曾經忘記過Jackie嗎?與其說我不願意承認,不如說我不相信
anyway,這是Annie的日記,小p小j滴問題就不多講叻呵呵
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-2-9 07:52 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

19<SUP>th</SUP> September (Mon)

22:30 Home

I have just received Paul’s e-mail, and I print it out and share with you.

Dear Annie,

I am very happy I still have a chance to talk to you. I want to say thank you for your words you told me last Friday, and I think I can stand for this challenge. I regret I love Jackie more than Tracy, but she waited for me for four years. I didn’t know why, I thought Tracy could replace Jackie, yet it was not true. I feel more comfortable with Tracy’s death more than Jackie’s. I hope Tracy would forgive me in heaven.

Do you remember Philip, who we saw last Friday? I was told that her girl friend, Helen, was fresh graduate and will enter your law firm next week. Although I and her are not friends, but we had met several times. Please take care of her, as you are the only one who had similar experience with her.

Tracy’s funeral will be hold on Wednesday night. I hope you will come.

Paul

I was pleased to see that Paul can really face the problem, but I don’t know if I should attend the funeral. However, if I my attendance can comfort him, I think I should I should go.

I really don’t know why Paul asked me to take care Helen. Did he knew that Helen and Philip had already broken up. We two will become colleague in the future.

Sorry for all of you waiting for long as there are many many homework . Happy Chinese New Year.
作者: barbara    时间: 2005-2-9 08:12 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

可以先讲点题外话吗,这是我在英国过的第一个新年,和同学还有一些外国朋友一起吃了顿饭,也算是年夜饭吧。
刚回家就收到远方朋友的短信“新年快乐!”然后就看到了apple的更新。原来距离的阻隔并不能切断友情,正如Annie, Paul, Jackie之间的友谊一样,不管是否在一起,都会永远关心彼此,祝福彼此!

最后,祝所有的朋友新年快乐!

海内存知己,天涯若比邻。也祝barbara同学春节快乐。By jasmine
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-2-10 10:52 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

20<SUP>th</SUP> September (Tue)

20:00 Home

Today, my boss, Gordon, announced that there will be a graduate enter our firm next Monday, and he hope that I will be her supervisor for a while. He gave me some details of Helen and he hopes me I will have a dinner with her this week. What should I talk with her? I remember the first time I met my former supervisor, Christine. I thought she was a prodigy. She could manage a lot things at one time. She had to earn for her family, she had a good career prospect. Unfortunately, she had left the firm one year later. At that time, she was my idol, and I pretended that I could be as strong as her. However, fifteen years had past, I might need to face the same problem with my trainee.

Don’t waste your time, Annie. You have to prepare the documents for tomorrow hearing.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o:p></o:p>

21<SUP>st</SUP> September (Wed)

I had just received a special phone call a few minutes ago. The one who called me was called Sam, and he told me that he had found my dog, 仔仔, which I had lost three weeks ago. I didn’t know why every time I lost him, something bad was waiting for me. I had asked the newspaper to publish the advertisement. Sam said he had read the advertisement and he had found a dog similar to仔仔. He asked me whether I am free to meet him this Saturday. I said yes. However, I do not believe him so much.

<o:p></o:p>

作者: Felin    时间: 2005-2-10 11:19 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

Sam。JJ跟这个名字真是很有缘。
喜欢看apple写Annie日记了的这句话:Don't wait your time,Annie!
还有类似的,是Annie自己和自己的心在说话。
没有了Jackie,和Henry之间总是这样扑朔迷离,Paul常常会有老友之间恰到好处的关怀
但是Annie始终就是Annie,她需要安慰需要发泄,她有脆弱也有孤单,但是她始终懂得怎样依靠自己
Sam,有问题,直觉告诉我。
仔仔,如果你是Gil在天堂的灵魂回来,请你保佑她,Jackie,也请你帮助。
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-2-13 04:57 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

22<SUP>nd</SUP> September (Thu)

21:00 Home

Dear Paul,

Sorry I have not go to Tracy’s funeral yesterday, I really don’t want to meet him, and I want to send my sympathy o you. I will always remember her as you do.

I have just known that I would be the supervisor of Helen. Please tell me more about her so that I can have a better understanding of her.

I suddenly want to visit Jackie this weekend. Will you come with me?

Annie

The above letter is what I plan to write to Paul. I don’t know why I always try not to connect any doctors. Am I still angry with him? I remember what my brother said, “ He is the one who afraid of meeting people, not you.” Don’t try to worry a lot of things. Just go to the kitchen and eat some thing. Tomorrow I have dinner with Helen, and I need to pretend I am a strong woman, no no no, a strong girl, as I had been doing before.

<SPAN lang=EN-US><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT size=2><FONT color=navy> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[img] /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>< class=MsoBodyText style=[/img]23<SUP>rd</SUP> September (Fri)

22:00 Bus

Finally I met Helen in After Five. Luckily, I did not see him, but I preferred he could find me, let him see how I could live without him, actually, how sad I was last week.

Why I choose After Five? I don’t know, it was chosen by Helen. I asked her

“ Because it was the place when my boyfriend had the dinner with me.” Her face was full of happiness, just like I was her boyfriend, and just like how I smiled seventeen years ago.

“ Really! Me too.”

“ But why do you look so sad?” I burst out laughing, how could we talk about our boyfriends.

“ Maybe we should talk about what you need to do next Monday before we talked about other things.

The following conversation was so boring. I didn’t know why I could said these things. I think I can become a professor in the university. After I had said I need to notify her. She asked, “ Did you do this after you graduated?”

“ Yes.”

“ Did you have time to meet your boyfriend?”

I stared at her. My smiling had suddenly gone. “ My boyfriend had left me before my graduation.”

“ But have you found a new one?”

I opened my mouth without saying a word, tried not to look at Helen. I was think, I was thinking what reply I should give.

“ At that time, I was always hanging around here. I had a few boyfriends, and some fell in love with me, but boyfriend …… I was fated not to have one.”

“ I am sorry. My boyfriend is called Philip. He is a medical student and he love me very much, ……”

In fact I was not listening to her words. At that moment, I was looking around, finding his body. Why he stayed at home at night, or if he had already gone to one of the hotels in Kowloon Tong …… I was daydreaming until Helen said, “ and Philip said he want to be a doctor in the Emergency Room ……”

“ What!? What are you saying?”

“ Philip want to be a doctor in ER, do you think he can do so?”

“ I don’t know. I don’t know what they do.”

“ You look not very well. Are you all right? I am sorry that I talk too much. I had emigrated to England when I was six, and now I have no relatives in Hong Kong. I just have a few friends, and I spend most of my spare time with my boyfriend. However, my boyfriend has a lot of things to do recently, and we have not met each other for five days.”

Five days ago, the day when I saw Philip in the supermarket. I said nothing.

“ Maybe I am not very well tonight. I believe that you can do a great job in the future.”

I paid the bill and left. Up until now, I was still thinking about Helen. She somehow has the same characteristic with Jackie, always talk and talk. Nevertheless, she is facing the same thing that I faced seventeen years ago ……

<o:p></o:p>

作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-2-14 10:22 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

24<SUP>th</SUP> September (Sat)

Guess who had come back? The one who called Sam had brought me back 仔仔. He said he did not need me to give him money, but we finally have our dinner in an romantic restaurant and I took my dog to one of the pets shop nearby and asked them to look after him. Sam was an inspector of the police force. We talked a lot of things, and from his words, he may want me to be his girlfriend. Of course, I also implied that I did not love him. Yet, he still said at the end “ Maybe we can have more dinners together in future.” I stared at him. I couldn’t said a word at the moment, and I just left him behind.

When仔仔 first came home, he walked round and round, seemed to be looking for someone else. When I finally told him his father had left me, he stopped walking and looked at me. After five seconds, he walked towards me, laid down on my feet and looked up at me. In his eyes, he wanted to comfort me. He knew when he was absent. “Don’t be so sad. You will always be my company.”

You see, he is sitting in front of me. He wanted to see my diary. I turned the pages for him and let him read it. I know he understand what I have written.

Happy Valentine's Day.:em02:
I also hope that Jackie and Annie would have a happy Valentine's Day

Girls' Home

J: Who go to our home so early today?
A: Go and open the door.
Jackie opened the door and saw a boy( B) waiting outside.
B: Two guys told me to send you two the flower without leaving their names. ( He gave the rose to Annie) Bye.
A: Hey, what is the percaentage of salary cut of your hospital this year? I know that the government now has some financial problems, and they reduce the salary of medical staff, but this doesn't mean that they two can just give us a rose.
J: Hey, you have to thank me. Your Henry had never sent you a flower in the past. If it is not Paul, you cannot receive even half of a rose.
A: Don't forget that Henry takes me to a 5 stars Peninsula Hotel for dinner, but Paul always takes you to the hospital canteen to celebrate the Valentine's Day.
J: Paul did so because he want to take good care of his patients. But your henry, he always wants to find ways to avoid working in that night. Sometimes, he even orders me to replace him. You see, I have to have my dinner with Paul in the hosptial tonight again.
A: You have to thanks me. We two give you chance to accompany Paul.

Night Hospital Canteen

J: Do you feel bored to have our Valentine's Dinner in work place every year?
P: I have to take care of the patients.
J: If I do not need to work tonight, will you go to somewhere with me?
P: Of cause, I will. I must obey you on Valentine's Day.
J: OK, fine. Next year, I will not listen to Henry and work for him in that night, he need to have his dinner here instead of Peninsula Hotel.
P: I don't think there is some relations between Henry's working timetable and us.
J: Of cause. He always evades from hospital in Valentine's night, and orders me to be on duty, so that I cannot stay at home tonight. Hence, I will not disturb them at home, and he can do whatever he like in my home with Annie. If he is so rich to have dinner in that Hotel, why don't he just rent a room for themselves upstairs?
P: You don't need to be so angry.
J: I think we four have to make an arrangement. Gilbert, come here.
J: Every time when I talk about Henry, Annie would not listen to me. I think I need your help, Gilbert. Please tell your sister that I am bored with couples' package dinner set of our hospital, and ask her boyfriend to work in 14th February night. Paul, please tell your good room-mate to work in this night next year. And I and henry will take turns.
G: I agree. That's mean both Paul and Henry will not stay at home in 14th Februrar night, and I can do whatever I like at home. I can turn the TV volume high, I can read Paul's books, I can sleep on Henry's comfortable bed......

Peninsula Hotel

A: What do you think Jackie and Paul are doing?
H: Maybe they are doing what we do now in the canteen.
A: Do you think it is not fair to them?
H: I don't think so. You know, the bed in the hospital are more comfortable than Jackie's one and Paul's one. I just want them to have a romantic night.
A: Even if it is true, Paul will not do so, not to mention that the bed is not so comfortable as you have mentioned. I have once stayed in the hospital, the bed are so hard, and the medical staff are so rule. Especially those who work in ER. They just come in the room without knocking the door. Once they are free, they just go into the room and find some patients to be their patner.
H: You think that they do not care about you. Let have a try on next year Valentine's Day, I promise you there will be the head of ER accompany you the whole night. ......
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-2-18 06:06 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

25<SUP>th</SUP> September (Sun)

09:00 Home

Maybe my son had not slept well for two weeks. He is still having meeting with Sir Chow. I should put some food in a bowl before I go to church and let him eat them after he had wakened up.

14:00 Home

At last, I and Paul had not gone to visit Jackie. He was busy with his work. When I had returned, my son had already got up. He rushed me and wanted me to give him a big hug. He have not changed, but I can see he is not so happy.

Today I suddenly took out some old pictures to have a look. Maybe I should spend some time flip through the pictures.

26<SUP>th</SUP> September

13:00 Office

Today is a bad day. I have not expected this day would come so early. I had told Helen to come back to office at about 10:00. However, I had not seen her yet at 10:30. Imy heart sank and I knew that something worse was to come. I phoned her on her mobile and home, no one answer for a long time. I asked my boss to let me go to her home and see what happen.

When I arrived, I knocked on the door, but no one showed up. I opened the door and it was not knocked. The first place that came into my mind is toilet. I remember Judy had told me that her sister cut her hand there, and now Helen did the same thing. I was shocked. I used some paper to bandage up the cut. I saw Helen was crying, but I could not hear what she said. I only heard, “ Why did Philip lie me?” I dialed 999. Then I called Paul. It was a voice mail box. I told him that Helen had committed suicide and ask him to call me back.

Ten minutes later, the ambulance officers arrived and sent Helen to the hospital. On the ambulance, Paul called me and I told him I was on the way to the hospital, and I hoped he will be in the Emergency Room. I didn’t told him what happen, but he finally asked, “ Did Helen Killed herself because of Philip?” I didn’t answer him, and I just told him to wait before I put the phone down.

When we arrived, Helen was pulled into the Emergency Room and I waited outside. Paul was just standing outside the entry of the ER. I told him the whole story.

He said, “ Helen will be all right. The ER head is coming.”

Just then, a man rushing towards the ward, and the smell that I familiar with come to my nose. My mind was blanked. I had not thought about how I response when I saw him. Nevertheless, I still said to Paul, “ Actually, I am only a supervisor of a patient. I had to do my job well.”

“ You have not changed. However, I still give you two my best wishes.”

“ We had blessed you and Jackie in the past. But now ……”

“ I know Jackie will lead us. She will try her best to help us. I am sure.”

“ Do you still love Jackie?”

“ Yes, but she does not want us live in sadness. I remember she had told me that she would accompany with the Little Prince in space, and she will look back to the earth. She wants to know what happen on earth. The stars in the space represent her smile., and I love to looked at the stars at night. How about you?”

“ I remember her. Sometimes I felt lonely when I was alone at home. Luckily, I had found my dog, and he can comfort me somehow. I still remember how lovely to live with her.”

“ I am not talking about Jackie. I asked you whether you love Henry or not now?”

“ You need not to answer me. However, I hope you have the answer in mind. The one I am talking about come out. Ask him what wrong with the girl.””

I walked up to Henry. We looked at each other for seconds. Finally, he opened his mouth.

“ She is now safe, but she is sleeping for a while. She needs to stay here for a week. I hope her relatives would follow me and sign some document.”

I followed him and said, “ All her family members are still in England. I am her supervisor and today is her first work day.”

We stood beside the counter and he asked, “ Did she get any boyfriend?”

I was shocked with his question, and I was angry.

“ Did you think that it is the right time to call him? I think you know the answer better than me.”

He stopped writing and looked up at me. I couldn’t stand with these eye contacts. Paul finally told him that I had no time to waste and hurried him. After we had signed all the documents, I went upstairs to Helen’s ward and left Paul and Henry alone.

I sat beside Helen. She was still sleeping. After five minutes, I left with a message to her that I would come back after work.

作者: barbara    时间: 2005-2-18 11:00 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[QUOTE=myownapple]
“ Did you think that it is the right time to call him? I think you know the answer better than me.”

[/QUOTE]果然是江新月大律师,佩服!

还有哦,Herry终于出现了,是问题就总要面对的
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-2-20 11:20 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

21:30 Home

I really don’t want to think what had happened today. When I came back to the office, I told my boss that Helen was not feeling well and she would like to stay at home for week. Although he was very angry, he asked me to have an eye on her. I finish my preparation work for tomorrow hearing in the high court quickly and left for the hospital at about 18:00. I told myself that I could not enter the hospital through the main entrance, avoid to walk pass the ER. However, I failed and I saw something that I should not know.

I parked my car and enter the hospital through the backyard. It is a big garden for patients to relax themselves, and where I met the doctors most of the time. When I was walking to the main building with my head down, someone called me. It was the sound that I like most.

I looked forward. There was a couple, which were holding hands, walking towards me.

“ Annie, are you going to visit Helen? Let me introduce my new colleague to you. She is Zoe. Zoe, she is called Annie, my former girl friend.”

Zoe was a girl with short hair, a pair of big eyes, and she was somehow very cute.

“ Nice to meet you. Henry had told something about you. We have to go to work now, maybe you can tell me something about Henry in the future.”

I did not know what to answer. To tell the truth, I have not met such active girl, or maybe this is the type of girl that Henry love ?!

After I had said some greeting words, I walked away in a high pace. Helen had already wakened up when I arrived. She was so sorry to give me troubles. Of cause I said I did not mind.

“ Do you think that I was so childish?”

“ Everyone has her own reasons when she do something. If you know what you had done, then you are still a rational girl.”

“ But had anyone committed suicide because of her boyfriend?”

“ Why do you want to know?”

“ If so, I can ask her what she did afterwards. I really don’t know what I could do in the future.”

“ I know someone had done the same thing as you. However, you can ask her after you die.”

“ But how about her boyfriend?”

Thanks to the medical staff. They distributed the dinner set just at the moment.

“ You had your dinner first. Maybe I could tell you in the future.”

“ You promise?”

“ Of cause. I have told my boss that you are not feeling well and you would stay at home for a while. Don’t tell him that you are here in the hospital.”

I sat with her for a while and back to home after she had finished her dinner. I bought a takeaway for my dinner. In the past, I just think that girls who committed suicide was so brave, and I think that Suki was the only one who did such things. Yet, I was wrong. What had Philip done to Helen? What had Zoe done to Henry? ……
作者: cokecoke    时间: 2005-2-20 12:07 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

楼主你好
我已经关注这篇小说很久的了,很喜欢这种日记的风格.
其实我始终认为ANNIE这种女人是不太会写日记的,因为她表面不是那么细腻.可是,她如果不,她的细腻心思,又有何人知呢?
从他们冷战开始,现在他又有了新女朋友.我只想知道,她会不会幸福?如果不,我也要放弃了,因为我和ANNIE一样,禁不起再一次打击了.
希望你告诉我,谢谢.
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-2-20 09:59 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[QUOTE=cokecoke]楼主你好
我已经关注这篇小说很久的了,很喜欢这种日记的风格.
其实我始终认为ANNIE这种女人是不太会写日记的,因为她表面不是那么细腻.可是,她如果不,她的细腻心思,又有何人知呢?
从他们冷战开始,现在他又有了新女朋友.我只想知道,她会不会幸福?如果不,我也要放弃了,因为我和ANNIE一样,禁不起再一次打击了.
希望你告诉我,谢谢.[/QUOTE]
If you do not ask me, I will not think about the ending first. However, I will not promise you that the ending would not be as happy as others story in this City. Nevertheless, the ending will be more romantic than in Rome or in Florence.

Besides, would you all mind telling me more about Shanghai and Beijing, for example, hotels, shopping centers...... especially where is the set scene of the War and Beauty! Thank you!
作者: cokecoke    时间: 2005-2-21 05:03 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

对不起楼主,我恐怕帮不了你,因为我不是北京或上海的,我的家乡是天津.
作者: vlv    时间: 2005-2-21 05:43 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[QUOTE=myownapple]Besides, would you all mind telling me more about Shanghai and Beijing, for example, hotels, shopping centers...... especially where is the set scene of the War and Beauty! Thank you![/QUOTE]Here is my reply copied from 花神会 as follows:
Gosh, there is Sam and there is Zoe!!!~~~~~~~
Dear Apple, loved ur story and ur wording, you are not putting on airs, which I like very much~~~~especially sometimes I think you catch the spirit of Gary's HH1.
As for hotels in Shanghai, you may want to see below:
List for Hotels:
Portman, Westin, JC Mandarin, Garden, Hilton, Four Seasons, Grand Hyatt, St. Regis, Jinjiang, etc.
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-2-21 08:39 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[QUOTE=vlv]Here is my reply copied from 花神会 as follows:
Gosh, there is Sam and there is Zoe!!!~~~~~~~
Dear Apple, loved ur story and ur wording, you are not putting on airs, which I like very much~~~~especially sometimes I think you catch the spirit of Gary's HH1.
As for hotels in Shanghai, you may want to see below:
List for Hotels:
Portman, Westin, JC Mandarin, Garden, Hilton, Four Seasons, Grand Hyatt, St. Regis, Jinjiang, etc.[/QUOTE]

Acturally, I only want to find a place for " Annie" to live when she travelled to Shanghai and Beijing, nothing more. I will make use of the information and decide which is the bast. Thanks a lot!
作者: vlv    时间: 2005-2-21 09:01 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[QUOTE=myownapple]Acturally, I only want to find a place for " Annie" to live when she travelled to Shanghai and Beijing, nothing more. I will make use of the information and decide which is the bast. Thanks a lot![/QUOTE]
I see. Then omit St. Regis, Grand Hyatt and even Westin since I do not like their locations. The rest of the hotels in my list are all located in places I love a lot, which are elegant and peaceful places in downtown area in Shanghai.  

And I was surprised to see the "Zoe" in your story much resembling the "Zoe"  in Triumph in the Sky in appearance according to your description...  Seems that the story is driven to an unknown direction.   You know what, I like the feeling of uncertainty.  So, will keep my fingers crossed for Annie's future, be it good or bad.
作者: mocca    时间: 2005-2-25 06:45 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

Besides, would you all mind telling me more about Shanghai and Beijing, for example, hotels, shopping centers...... especially where is the set scene of the War and Beauty! Thank you![/QUOTE]
FYI:
As far as I know, the exterior shots of War and Beauty were taken in Forbidden City, Beijing. A few years ago I've visited there, so amazing architecture!

BTW, the shoping center in Beijing: the famous is of course 王府井(wang fu jing)and 西单(xi dan)

hope the info above will be helpful!:em03:
作者: celineda    时间: 2005-2-28 05:04 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[QUOTE=myownapple]If you do not ask me, I will not think about the ending first. However, I will not promise you that the ending would not be as happy as others story in this City. Nevertheless, the ending will be more romantic than in Rome or in Florence.

Besides, would you all mind telling me more about Shanghai and Beijing, for example, hotels, shopping centers...... especially where is the set scene of the War and Beauty! Thank you![/QUOTE]這個城市的故事都是happy的吗?不覺得阿,我身邊的朋友又有幾個愛的不辛苦啊?
不过爛漫的倒是不少。
自私的想,我倒是希望結局能選在溫哥華。
the War and Beauty應該是在浙江橫店影視基地拍攝的吧,和北京上海應該沒有什麽關係。

看到現在我才明白,原來他們分手了,哭啊~~~怎麽就分手了呢?
情人節他們4個人的對話很有意思,想想paul也不會在醫院做那個的吧,他可是乖乖崽哦!

對了,幫你把字體改打了一號。

期待後面的故事.......
作者: myownapple    时间: 2005-3-6 04:09 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

27<SUP>th</SUP> September( Tue)

13:00 Cafe

Finally, I can close the case file. Today, the judge had released the verdict, and of cause I had won the battle. After work, I had gone to the hospital and sat with Helen for a while. Looking at her, I found that we two have some similarities. We thought that we could win both in love fairs and in career. Yes, I have a little reputation among the barristers. However, it seems that every barristers have some friends who are doctors. And now Helen enters the hospital on the first working day. Finally, she asked the same question yesterday she had asked.

“ You said that you know someone died because of her boyfriend. Then what about him now?”

“Why do you want to know it?”

“You promised me that you would tell me the whole story yesterday. You want to break your promise?”

“But you need to clarify yourself when you ask one question. If you cannot even answer my question, how can you be a barrister?” I laughed when I told her.

“Do you think that Philip will have a similar future like him? What does he do?”

“A job that you fimilar with.. Doctor working in the emergency room.”

Just at this moment. I saw Paul coming in. I introduced Paul to Helen, and he sat beside me.

Helen is always the one who speak first.

“You Annie has a lot of friends in this hospital, hasn’t you?”

“Annie’s brother worked with me in the past, but he died from HIV.” Paul helped me to answer her.

“Paul, do you know who works in the emergency room of this hospital?”

“I don’t know what do you mean. Maybe I should leave now. I have a meeting which all the department head will attend. Have a good time.”

Paul left with apology in his eyes.

“Why he seems like that he doesn’t want to mention the staff in A&E? Does it because of your present?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You know what I mean. In university, my professor has taught me how to find the truth from asking witnesses.”

“You somehow like the former girlfriend of Paul. You always want to know more about others’ personal affairs. However, she was as kind as you. She was my best friend in the past. But she had also died four years ago in a fire.”

“Was she also a doctor?Did she work with the doctor we have talked about?”

“It's  time for me to go. I will come tomorrow.”

You see. How cute is this girl. Maybe she can know all my things before she left the hospital.

Sorry for all of you to wait. I don't know why the homework never let me go. I know that the significantly important examination is waiting for me a year later. But I promise I will finish it before summer holiday ends......
Thank you for all who give me information. They will appear in it sooner or later......
作者: celineda    时间: 2005-6-6 01:13 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

很久沒來,不記得前面的内容,又從頭看了一遍。
不知怎麽地,光看見ZOE這個名字,我都鬱悶。
HELEN和PAUL不知道會有什麽故事麽?
summer vacation coming soon......
waiting...
作者: jasmine    时间: 2005-6-6 01:55 PM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

dada我知道你指的是什么呵呵zoe是痛苦的回忆对每个冲上的fans都是对我亦然……

我也忘记前面的内容了……你说Helen和Paul?天哪,你不要吓我我这就去重看一遍。
作者: celineda    时间: 2005-6-8 07:32 AM     标题: 回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[QUOTE=jasmine]dada我知道你指的是什么呵呵zoe是痛苦的回忆对每个冲上的fans都是对我亦然……

我也忘记前面的内容了……你说Helen和Paul?天哪,你不要吓我我这就去重看一遍。[/QUOTE]這裡的zoe我不喜歡,是因爲她和henry有那麽點曖昧,annie認爲她是henry的新女朋友,不過好像henry還沒有承認。不過zoe和annie 説話的時候,已經很拽了。。。。。
我認爲paul 和helen會有什麽,是因爲annie 對helen 說了一句:你很像他以前的女朋友。。。

欢迎光临 天使在人间 (http://only.lfan.net/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2