[讨论] 【讨论】妙3讨论贴(看到心碎滴,慎入)

回复: 【讨论】妙3讨论贴

Although I don't want to say this, it is happier for Annie to leave than stay. No matter how well MC is, it is not the best time for him to appear in HH if Annie have to love him.
Last word, Annie 's leaving is so good. At least, TVB can't play the three actors. However, my heart is crying......
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

回复: 【讨论】妙3讨论贴(看到心碎滴,慎入)

I remember the last scene of HH II. It was the last day of the year, Henry was worrying about her, who was in USA. And on the 1st of January, their dream had come true, and they kissed each other......
Every year's end, I remember this scene, I thought they would happy together forever, they would not separate again. They would happy with their life and their jobs. They would work hard for others. However, this year, I just cry. I cry, not because Flora is not in HHIII, but it is because my dream had already gone.
I don't like this New Year.
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Maybe TVB do not know the difference between solicitors and barristers!
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I know that all of you hate HH III, but of couse TVB know that only HH III is not attractive . Hence, they post some of the scenes of HH I and HH II on the HH III website. If you are interested in these, go there and check!

2003年國柱在SARS期間,明白到幸福非必然,要珍惜眼前人,終與新月結婚,誰料剎那衝動後,二人無奈接受現實,和平分手。

It is from the introduction of the character Henry.
黎國柱(Henry)-林保怡飾

柱任職急症室主診醫生,性格冷靜果斷、我行我素故給人一種高傲難以接近感覺,對於感情事始終裹足不前。

2003年國柱在SARS期間,明白到幸福非必然,要珍惜眼前人,終與新月結婚,誰料剎那衝動後,二人無奈接受現實,和平分手。

柱因受傷要接受骨科治療,認識骨科醫生葉淘,二人漸漸開展出一段新的情緣。

另一方面,國柱遇上女見習醫生-曾淑淇,柱認出淇原來正是柱十年前親手救回的一名邊緣少女,登時心裡對淇有獨特的期望和關懷。

同時,柱發覺淇對自己似乎真的產生了真感情,而柱對淇也不無好感。但在感情道上浪蕩多年的柱,對這段亦師亦友感情卻始終抱著猶疑,更不懂如何在淘與淇之間作出決擇。

[url="http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/healing_hands_3/cast/index.html"]http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/healing_hands_3/cast/index.html[/url]

情至美?
<TABLE class=caption width=160 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD class=caption></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD class=caption></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
程至美(吳啟華飾)是否人如其名,「情」是最美。事業上的專注,使他成為腦外科名醫,當工作變成生命的全部,妻子早已背夫偷漢,終於兩人離婚收場。

及後,至美與唐姿禮(蔡少芬飾)的一段情,最令人津津樂道,姿禮欲拖至美手落空、兩人一起看日出、姿禮昏迷、至美守在她床前讀小王子等情節,都記憶猶新。毫不容易,姿禮從昏迷中醒來,希望重現之時,厄運隨之而來,姿禮遇火災喪生,命運弄人。

最終,至美跟視他為絕種好男人的何心妍(蒙嘉慧飾)一起。一場沙士,心妍因流產和至美分手,還因意外身亡。程至美的「情」,一點也「不美」。

曾經擁有
<TABLE class=caption width=160 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD class=caption></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD class=caption></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
新月:「男人愛到處留情,不負責任,難道要把他們人道毀滅!」

周旋在黎國柱(林保怡飾)身邊的女友如恆河沙數,多情的背後,因為柱(林保怡飾)大學時的女友Suki周淑瑛(姚瑩瑩飾)自殺,國柱放縱自己的結果。不過,多情也是因為跟她未曾遇上。

多年後,國柱看到舊小說中「N.M」的署名,幾經辛苦才記起N.M即是New Moon 江新月(陳慧珊飾)。其實,兩人早已重遇,只是他根本忘掉新月,更加忘掉新月因暗戀他而受傷害。當時間、地點、人物吻合,就可造就一段感情。期間,雖然有阮朗平(陳潔儀飾)介入,國柱和新月都可以和好如初。未料,兩人踏進教堂前,因了解而分手。

[url="http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/healing_hands_3/trilogy/index.html"]http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/healing_hands_3/trilogy/index.html[/url]

我帮您把大家不想看到的人的照片删掉了...希望您能谅解,另外可能过会儿这文也会不见...By jasmine

Sorry! Actually, I just copy all the things from the website without caring about whehther people like it or not.

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 01:37 AM, Processed in 0.010642 second(s), 6 queries, Gzip enabled.