[妙手] 【讨论】你会如何选择?

回复: 【讨论】你会如何选择?

To say the truth, I don' t like this idea. The mian reason that a lot of people like Paul is Paul really love Jackie, and Paul would not love other girls, no matter which actress is.  Just let Paul be the one we like.
Since Jackie had died, I think the story of Jackie and Paul, which most people like, had already ended. Therefore I don't want to say these words, "Just let Paul go to die, so he can live with Jackie"
It is just my personal feeling. But I just want to tell TVB that making Jackie die is the most stupid thing they had ever done. It is just making Paul ,this character, have no choice. However, both TVB and audience can do nothing for this now!
If I have made anyone sad, then I apologize for my careless words.
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[QUOTE=shelly]Paul哥挂了他们照样拍妙IV。。。呵呵,全部演员挂了,他们还是照拍不误,只要有收视赚得到钱钱啦。[/QUOTE]
I just afriad they can't get these two things from HH III if both Paul, Annie and Henry are not there!! :cool:
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

A little joke. Everyone must die at the end. Therefore, Paul must die at last.
Whatever they do, it is not the original style of Healing Hands. As Shelly had said before, if they cannot make money from Healing Hands 3,4,5......, then all the sad things would not happen. Is that right?

I have different opinions. If you want Paul have a happy life, I think we have no need to force Paul remember Jackie. If Paul always thinks of Jackie which make him sad, Jackie will be sad too. As Jackie's death has already happened, the Paul in HH3 has no need to continue to live in the past. In my opinion, I don't hate Tracy, nor Paul love Tracy, I just hate that why Jackie has to die at first!
Also, in HH2, are the people in it said that Tracy is similar with Jackie, aren't they?

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:10 PM, Processed in 0.009488 second(s), 7 queries, Gzip enabled.