[妙手] 【灌水】呓语

回复: 【灌水】呓语

To Jasmine:
"至于别人的想法,并不是渺小如我,可以控制。"
I don't know whether it is me who make you feel sad last time. I have not pay much attention to Paul, as I just concern Annie. However, as I remember, Paul has Rebecca before Jackie. Yet don't be so sad for Jackie and Paul.
As a HK audience, I personally feel that HHII is one of the worst drama in these years. TVB's work become worse and worse. I don't know why. I really don't want TVB to continue the story of HH. They are just damage the good story of HH.
Be happy la! God Bless You!
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

回复: 【灌水】呓语

For me, one of the thing that I really love HH is because I like the way that 邓特希 discribe the characters' past. He had not clearly told us their past stories, but from their words and their actions, we can feel how they feel what they had done in the old days.Take my favourite couples in HH I as an example, both Annie and Henry have never said to others that they have been fell in love in each other in university, but we believe this fact.
I think it is the thing that other producers of TVB can't do!
I hope TVB would show HH I again, and continue to work SERIOUSLY! In China, there are a lot os channals, but I have only got 4 choices of free TV programmes.
P.S. Sorry for typing in english, but I just don't know whether you can see my chinese words in mainland China.
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 08:13 AM, Processed in 0.008655 second(s), 6 queries, Gzip enabled.