[妙手] 【原创】妙手仁心2--真爱无敌

回复: 【原创】妙手仁心2--真爱无敌(9)

Very Good. I like the idea of 最佳论文奖 is very new. Maybe TVB can learn from it.
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

回复: 【原创】妙手仁心2--真爱无敌

[QUOTE=jasmine]来来来,偶统一解释一下Paul的年龄问题。
17岁上大学(这不算早吧,我就是17岁上的大学)
24岁毕业(医科7年),马上结婚(娶了Rebecca真是脑子进水)
31岁离婚(7年婚史,没错吧),和Jackie恋爱(Jackie同学时年26-28岁,她的父母自己说的),Jackie术后昏迷
在真爱里,J一年后醒来,然后又经历了失踪的波折,大约又过了一年,所以Paul同学现在33岁,应该没错^_^
你说“我以为他远不止这么大呢???!!!”我会伤心滴,嘻嘻。[/QUOTE]

The final calculation is corret. But in HK, mostly the age of finishing secondary education ( including two years of AL)  is 19, adding 5 years of university education( only medicine)
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[QUOTE=celineda]AL是指你们的预科么?是否又叫中6中7啊?[/QUOTE]
Yes ar, which I begin the first year in September! The 1st year is 中6 or lower6, the 2nd year is 中7 or upper6
More information: Only in HKU and CUHK  can study medicine, only in HKU and CityU can study law degree.
Acturally you can ignore it.

Haha! Finally we can read the ending, but I just disappointed about the actors list. 张可颐 cannot be Vicky. But as the whole, it is very good ar!

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:17 PM, Processed in 0.015083 second(s), 6 queries, Gzip enabled.