[其他] 【推荐】《天作之盒》

回复: 【推荐】《天作之盒》

Vcd and Dvd had already been sold in HK for a month. And .......I just got the Dvd special edition!!! But......to say in another way, I don't know whether that it is not possible to see it in mainland China because some reasons that is not inconvenient to tell. But if you like I would try to give you more details. [B]If you don't ask, I can't give you any![/B]
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Thank you for your reminder, and that's why I have not said anything!
Don't worry la. I would be very careful!
I have two picture that is to show how to produce the box which is seen inside the film. However the files is too large, even after I ahve zip it. Can you tell me how to do!
Thank you.
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

I am sorry that I can't upload the graph which teach you how to make the box. I think if you don't mind, you may send your e-mail address for me through 悄悄话, so that I can give it to you directly. I promise you I would delete you e-mail address immedietly.Thanks!

Finally I can upload the graph. Sorry for you all to wait!
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:41 AM, Processed in 0.006824 second(s), 6 queries, Gzip enabled.