[妙手] 【原创】游戏

回复: 【原创】游戏

I have never thought that "Game" can represent their relationship. I think the most happiest moment of Annie in Healing Hands II is when she heard about the insurance contract. Adding that Herny has ordered a soup for her before she came, how sweet her smile is. But it seems that Henry has gone to toilet......
As a solicitor, I don't think Annie has not got 1.5 million dollars. Yet, Henry's love cannot be counted.
It is expected that there are a lot of girls like Annie. Sometimes I would think: If a girl which has the same experience like Annie (Fell in love with Henry in the past) came to Henry again, would I choose Annie or this girl? .I think you will also hard to choose. But from the experience of Monica, the answer may become simpler.
No matter how TVB handle Annie, please give her a reason to live happily!
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:12 PM, Processed in 0.009487 second(s), 7 queries, Gzip enabled.