[妙手] 【讨论】A bit character

[妙手] 【讨论】A bit character

Sorry to say that from the beginning to this mement, I have not paid much attention to Paul. However, recently, I am interested in Rebecca.
In chapter 1 of 妙手仁心电视小说, it said, "至于,当年主动提出离婚的慧玲,她曾在浪漫、激情、冲动的情况下,感到至美就是生命中一切。但她一直以来几乎没成长过,只管追求理想中的生活方式,却不知道是自己本身存在问题。简单点说,她是那种永远只以为人家有问题,不愿成长的二十九岁女人。"
For me, the writer seems a little bit disappointed at Rebecca. To see at woman's view, it is not fair to Rebecca.
I have not watched the first 10 episodes of Healing Hands I, therefore I don't know what had happened. However, her words at the last few episodes change my mind.
I remember once she has said to Jackie, "Although we are still good frineds, we will not fall in love with each other again."something like that. She also encourage Jackie to love Paul. Her encouragement is very importance to Jackie and Paul.
Maybe because she is not a main character, I always neglect her. What do you think?
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 05:19 PM, Processed in 0.010283 second(s), 7 queries, Gzip enabled.