[妙手] 【原创】True love last forever

[妙手] 【原创】True love last forever

It was 1999 when I first saw Healing Hands on TV. However for that time I was busy preparing for my entrance examination of general high school and didn’t get so much time to watch it. My only impression was Jackie’s sunshine face before her patients and the figures of Jackie and Paul under the sunrise. One year passed and in the coming winter holidays I found my TV displaying Healing Hands again! What a great drama it is! Definitely they are professional doctors but probably they could also be your best friends besides their occupation.

Let’s talk about Paul first, who is a man full of mercy and patience. Maybe it’s only him who could tolerate Rebecca’s behaviors for a time as long as 7 years. Even after their divorcement he still wore his engagement ring. Just like what Henry said, Paul is a pure “green hat” without any scheming. Helping friends as far as he could is the most important logic for his life. Nevertheless indeed he is a man of factual feelings. When Jackie couldn’t wake up just because of his mistake during the operation he can’t help himself with his tears falling down. I must say, Paul is a real man despite of his mistakes, which, as his senior said, can’t be handled well by anyone else if Paul can’t.

As one of many HH fans, Jackie is my favorite character, because of both her beauty and her personality. The drama told us indirectly that Jackie in teenager was a girl who prefer something dangerous or exciting and hadn’t got much heart on study. But after her boyfriend was sentenced to jail instead of some guy she seemed to grow up in one night. Eventually, she succeeded to be an emergency doctor, reliving numberless people from death everyday. She is a cute girl also beyond her job. She is just too curious about Paul’s marriage incident to bring out a rational attitude on Paul. They two got disputed nearly all the time at the beginning, for unreasonable excuses by Jackie. Afterward when Jackie gave Paul the tow magic box which couldn’t be cleared up as Jackie said I was almost touching, since that two box carried not only food for Paul when he was devoting himself to work but also the sincere care to the boy whom she loved.

Gilbert, despite of a gay as we all know, is a nice person too. He knew he caught AIDS in an accident which he could avoid originally. However, he didn’t blame anyone especially Fanny after concrete thinking. Instead of censure her he was in charged of her remedy and started to care about her. How altruistic he is! I can’t do this if someone makes me caught contagion, no matter he is intended or not.

After all, people in HH are all quite nice. Being a friend of them will be a great and excellent thing. As doctors, they give patients appropriate remedy when they need. As friends, they help each other a lot and try their best to make each one happy, even though they might know something sad are going to happen. They show us how to be a professional for work and how to be a nice person among guys. They are apothegm of life.

Healing Hands is more than a love story. Actually I think it should be an amulet. Please believe in it. HH would always facilitate your life whenever you feel blue and wherever you get sorrow suffered, because the true love among people will last forever.

回复: 【原创】True love last forever

我认为Jackie的昏迷不是Paul的错

个人赞同zaq同学的意见。
英文中mistake这个词,指的是客观上可以避免却由于主观原因而犯下的“错误”。
在Jackie的手术中出现血管破裂,这个险情的发生是可以预见的却不是人力所能阻止的。所以我不认为这是Paul的mistake。他们只是在一起向命运挑战的过程中稍差了一点运气而已。就像T.K说的,没人会比他做的更好了,连Jackie也不舍得责怪他的,而且他毫无异议的承担了这次并非由他造成的失败,以及随之而来的种种责难和责任,所做的已经足够多也足够好了。

同意楼上两位的观点
再补充一点
尽自己的全利去帮助有困难的朋友,这不能叫做PAUL的人生逻辑或者专长
在医院尽力去救助病人,是他强烈的责任感和高度的生命重视感
对朋友全心全力,这是J、H、A、JOE、G等等的共同点,是建立在他们深厚而成熟的友情之上
而对JACKIE,就不用说了。当你爱着一个人,却不得不令自己和你所爱的人同时去面对最棘手的问题,他的全心全力,不仅是一种责任,更是一种永恒的爱,一种执着的追寻,和千古不变的信仰
要从心底拿走一个人 很痛 很难

It was Paul who was in charge of Jackie's operation so we can't say that Paul has no responsibility at all. Yes there are always some fates in surgical, however there would always be appropriate means to deal with too. As a surgeon Paul would never get rid of his remorse.
[img]http://www.adachoi.org/download/qm/004.jpg[/img]

可是如果是别人做这个手术~我觉得危险会更大,可能Jackie都下不了手术台啊~

我想用accident来表达会好一点,那个的确不是mistake

呵呵……我们怎么可以怪PAUL呢……
其实,PAUL是要面对最大压力的一个

如果一定要说PAUL要为JACKIE的昏迷负责任的换,555,我会很难过,感到很抱歉……

SURGEON?不是一直强调,医学是没有绝对的,医生也是人

说不下去了……
要从心底拿走一个人 很痛 很难

不好意思,我只是个初中生,英文水平有限,真的看不懂啊!!!不知道哪位好心人,可以帮我翻译一下!
谢谢
那天很冷,在下雪。你自己一个人站在山顶,很孤独。你的手不断接着那些雪。我跑去山顶,你看着我。你跟我说,原来这世界没有不可能的事。我跟你说,有你的世界就会有奇迹。我相信,我相信这个世界是奇 迹的。我也相信,因为有你。:em03: :em15::em26::em22:

粗略的译文如下(请作者包涵我的辞不达意):

1999年,我第一次在电视里看到了Healing Hands。那时我正忙于准备中考,所以没时间看,唯一留下的印象是Jackie面对病人时阳光般的笑脸,还有Paul和Jackie同看日出的背影。一年过去了,寒假来到的时候我发现电视里在重播Healing Hands!这是一部多好的剧集啊。他们确实是专业的医生,但是在工作以外,完全可以做你最好的朋友。
让我们先讨论一下Paul吧。也许只有这样一个充满悲悯和耐心的人才能忍受Rebecca的行为长达7年。甚至在离婚之后,他依然戴着结婚戒指。就像Henry说的,他毫无准备的接受了一顶真正的“绿帽子”。在他生命中,尽其所能的帮助朋友是最重要的逻辑,因为他是一个行胜于言的人。当Jackie因为他在手术中的失误而昏迷不醒的时候,他终于忍不住落泪了。我想说,Paul即使有过错误,依然是一个真正的男人,就像他的老师说的,没有其他人会比他做的更好。
就像许多HH的fans一样,Jackie也是我最喜爱的角色,理由是她的美丽和她的个性。剧集间接的告诉我们,Jackie十几岁时喜欢冒险追求刺激不爱学习,然而当她的男友代人入狱后她似乎一夕之间长大了。终于成功的成为了一名急诊科医生,每天都从死亡线上挽救无数人的生命。在工作之外她是一个聪颖可爱的女孩子,她过于关注Paul的婚姻失败,却不能以理性的态度来看待Paul这个人。开始时她几乎每次见到他都会无理取闹的抢白一番。后来看到Jackie送给Paul两个据说永远不会空的魔法盒子,我感动了,这盒子不只是装着零食,更装着她对所爱之人真诚的关心。
Gilbert就像我们知道的,虽然是个同性恋,却也是一个可爱的人。他得知在本可以避免的情况下为救人感染了AIDS,没有责备别人,特别是Fanny。他不但没有责怪她反而负责她的治疗,对她关心备至。这是何等无私。反正我不会对一个害我感染疾病的人这么做,不管她是有心还是无意。
总之,HH里面的人物都很美好。做他们的朋友是一件多好的事情。作为医生,他们给予病人所需的最适当的治疗。作为朋友,他们互相关爱,尽力让对方快乐,即使是在悲伤的事情发生的时候。他们教我们什么叫做敬业,如何在伙伴中成为受欢迎的人。他们是人生的典范。
HH不止是一个爱情故事。事实上我认为它是一个信念。请相信它。HH会在你悲哀或者受伤的时候给你帮助和安慰,因为人与人之间的真爱可以持续到永恒。

花蕊同学,没想到你年纪这么小……先把功课学好啊,就像楼主说的,敬业是HH教我们的第一课。

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 06:18 AM, Processed in 0.007450 second(s), 5 queries, Gzip enabled.