[讨论] 【讨论】有关paul和annie

回复: 【讨论】有关paul和annie

Or maybe because Annie is so bored. Since she met Henry again, she had not one night stand with any men. She can't stand for this kind of boring life. However, she know that Henry can't leave her heart, and this kind of feeling is so strong that even Paul, which is not so sensitive, can feel it. Therefore I don't think the sentence has any problem. In my feeling, Paul is clever enough to find the thing that Annie is waiting. But I think Paul is so disappointed at that time that he can't do so.But I think even he can, Paul would not tell this to Henry.

I think the purpose of this little love story is to show the difference between Annie and Jackie, and to show the friendship and understanding between Annie and Paul. It is very important because it can affect how Paul help Henry and Annie help Paul to find Jackie.
Another purpose is to show how Annie love Henry ma. Just see when Paul is worrying Jackie, Annie said that she is regreting why she refused Paul's love at first.
However, this part also have a bad effet. If you have watched HH2, this part directly affect the friendship of Henry and Paul. But I think we can ignore it here.
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 06:44 AM, Processed in 0.012289 second(s), 6 queries, Gzip enabled.