[同人] 【连载】缘系今生(8.2更新)

回复: 【连载】缘系今生

三分钟以前很郁闷地被人从讲座教室挤出来,结果回来就看了这么有感觉的东西,开心啊
  大家心中都有个l&a梦,呵呵,希望你给我们个慰藉啊

玉楼明月长相忆,柳丝袅娜春无力。门外草萋萋,送君闻马嘶。画罗金翡翠,香烛销成泪。花落子规啼,绿窗残梦迷。
If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers...

In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it wil be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...you----only you----will have stars that can laugh!

回复: 【连载】缘系今生

缘系今生,缘从今生起,太美好啊。偶们心爱滴天使哈,默默啊,我要狂追不已啊,你要快快滴阿~
If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers...

In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it wil be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...you----only you----will have stars that can laugh!

回复: 【连载】缘系今生(12.16更新)

金牛的经典语录:直到爱的味道悄然离去,我才豁然开朗,原来它,曾经来过我的心里。
世界上最远的距离不是天涯海角,而是我站在你身边,你却不知道我爱你。
呵呵,原谅一下,牛比较笨笨啦,不过也许最先动心的会是牛儿呢,只不过他们有够木讷,不知如何表达,也不敢表达罢了,就像momo说的,心动就在不经意之间,爱在一刹那擦出火花,而我们可亲可爱滴momo就是那个点导火索的勇士,哈哈,一样的他们,请给他们原样的幸福

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 08:13 AM, Processed in 0.011732 second(s), 6 queries, Gzip enabled.