[同人] 【原创】苦涩之恋(10月11日已完结)

回复: 【原创】苦涩之恋

偶也要支持呢,偶们凭的是一颗真心,
只要有爱,就有希望,就一定有美丽的事情发生,
期待呐,又有眼福了~~
If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers...

In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it wil be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...you----only you----will have stars that can laugh!

哇哈哈,偶咋这么迟钝呢,这么好玩滴事情现在才发现呢
这个这个,某人为啥米还是那么不解人意呢,赶紧批发解语花给他了

晚自习写呐,辛苦辛苦,有好文偶不怕等滴~
If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers...

In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it wil be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night...you----only you----will have stars that can laugh!

哇哈哈,又是一段纠缠不清了,真是不错
咿呀,发现好玩滴,为啥米几乎所有滴咚咚里,美女总是对某白误会多多呢,嗯哪,难道是某白第一眼看上去比较像坏人么(好像不是啊)
hoho静观其变喽

btw: 奶茶mm莫谦虚了,这么好的冬冬,偶只盼你速速滴发,让偶有大大滴眼福

哈哈,我想想两个男子在花团锦簇中惊愕就很搞啊,真是乌龙啊~
奶茶,偶佩服死你呢~

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 12:49 PM, Processed in 0.007006 second(s), 7 queries, Gzip enabled.