[妙手] 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[妙手] 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[center]:em23: [/center]
It is the first time that I write a story for you all. I always think about how would Annie live if Henry is not being with her. I hope you would enjoy it.
[center]:em25:[/center]

[left]Dear apple!We always know you are a lovely friend.We are glad to see your story about Annie.It's a good story.Sorry I'm not good at English,so I just prize you with 100 virtual money.Looking forwatd to your continuing! +100魔法币 By Felin[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]Sorry for wirting in english. As I am wirting to you all in HK, and I don't know how to type in simplified chinese characters, therefore I have to wirte in english. Thank you to  Patton. You are really a great translator![/left]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

回复: The Moon in the Blue

12<SUP>th</SUP> September

13:00 Office

Today is the Mid-autumn Festival. This morning I am very happy because I have won the case. I don’t think I should go to the hospital now. I have to finish Mr. X ‘s case in the afternoon and I will meet him tonight. He knows that he is my only relatives. I am thinking about my brother and Jackie again.

17:00 Office

I have just finished my work on time. He had called me at about 15:00 and he want to meet me at about 18:00 in Central. What will he prepare for me?

21:00 Home

Up in the sky, the full moon is hanging against the dark blue curtain. Full moon, why you do not come down and comfort your sister? Do you see your sister is crying? And where is the Asteroid B-612? Where are you, Jackie? You promise me you will give me a lot of bells after you have left. Where are they? I want to listen to their sound, the sound of angels. Moon and Star, tell me why I am alone? Why he lets me fly away? Why we have broken up?
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

回复: The Moon in the Blue

13<SUP>th</SUP> September

13:30

Today is a public holiday. I need not go to work. This morning, I woke up at about 9 o’clock, but stay in bed until one o’clock, as I was already very hungry at that time. I opened the refrigerator and try to find some frozen food to eat. However, all of them are bought by him. Yes, in the past few years, he bought me a lot of things every week, frozen food, fruit juice, wine, snacks, etc. He was just afraid that I had no time to cook for myself. Yet, these days were gone. I have no mood to eat these things.

I turned on the television to watch the news.

“There was a car accident in Shatin. The casualties were sent to the XX Hospital. They all have been released after being treated in the Emergency Room… … ”

Yes, the doctors in this hospital cured the patients and left me alone.

I went to the plaza and bought a rice box for my lunch. I do not know why the taste of the food is so terrible. Maybe the major cook is in hospital… …

回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

这是我第一次为大家写东西,我总是在想annie是怎么生活在一个没有henry的世界的,我希望你们会喜欢我的故事。
--亲爱的apple,我们都知道apple是个可爱的朋友。我们很高兴能看到你写的关于annie的story。这故事写的太好了。但是我的英文不是太好,所以我就先奖100魔法币给你了。希望你再接再厉。

9月12日
下午1点 办公室

今天是中秋节。今天我打赢了场官司,我很高兴。我想我现在还去不了医院,下午我要搞定mr X的案子,晚上还想见见他。他应该知道他现在是我唯一的亲人了。我想我又开始想念Gil和jackie了。

下午5点 办公室
准时做完了手头的事情。3点的时候他给我打了个电话,他约我晚上6点在central见面。他会对我说些什么呢?

晚上9点 家

一轮满月高高的挂在深蓝的夜空。满月啊,你为什么不能下来陪陪我,安慰安慰我这个新月呢?你看到我哭泣么?小王子的b612行星又在哪呢?jackie 你现在又在哪里?在你走之前,你答应过我的 你要给我很多很多的铃铛。铃铛都在哪呢?我想听听他们的声音,那天使般的声音。夜空中的月和星星们,谁能告诉我,我为什么会这么孤单。他怎么就忍心让我离开?为什么我们就这样分开了?

9月13日
下午1点30分

今天是法定节假日。不用去工作。早上9点我就醒了,傻傻的待在床上待到了1点,直到我的胃咕咕直叫。我打开冰箱想找些冷冻食物煮来吃。那些他买给我的食物。 是的,在近来的几年,每周他都会给我买很多东西,冷冻事物,果汁,酒,点心等等,他很担心我因为没有时间去煮东西吃,弄坏身子。那。。都已成为往事了,想起这些我没心情吃东西了。

我打开电视想看看新闻。“今天在本市发生了一起交通事故,伤者都被送到了仁爱医院,经过急症室的医生和护士精心的治疗后,全部伤者均已出。。。”

真该死,那医院的医生治好了伤者,却把我一个人扔在这里不管。

我来到广场,买了个饭盒。不知道为什么我觉得那饭盒的味道真是太糟糕了。可能我想要的在那医院里。。。。

p.s:时间仓促,相信有不少疏漏,欢迎大家指出并更正。本人中文水平一直不是很好,有些地方的翻译可能和原作者想表达的意思有出入,望原谅。

感谢 [url="http://only.lfan.net/member.php?u=139"]Patton[/url]同学所做的翻译,特奖励魔法币80                BY pauljackie,爱冰小熊
BTW: myownapple 同学能不能输中文?方便的话请输中文好吗?谢谢!

(continue)
14:00
Paul had just called me. He asked me whether I would go out and spend the night with him. I refused him. From his words, I knew that he had already been told about what happen between us, and he hoped that we three are still friends. I promised him, but I said I just want to finish my work. I just don’t want to think about my past.

21:00

I forgot to have my dinner again. I opened the refrigerator and took one packet of frozen dim sum out, put it into the microwave oven. Ding. Although I had already cooked it for 2 minutes, I still afraid the food was not hot enough.

“Remember to cook it for at least 2 minutes in fear that you would get sick after eating it. If you enter the hospital, I will have more work.”

I laughed. If I get sick now, would I like to enter the hospital?

I cooked it for 30 seconds more, and ate it. It tasted sweet at first, but then sour, bitter.

下午2点

PAUL刚打电话给我,他约我晚上一起出去。我没答应,从他的语气里我听的出来他已经知道我和HENRY 之间的事情了,他希望我们3个仍然能是朋友,我答应了他。我告诉他,现在我只想做完我的工作,我还不想回忆过去的事。

晚上9点

我又忘了吃晚餐。我打开冰箱拿了一个罐头就放到微波炉去。叮。虽然过了整整2分钟,我心里还是很担心不够熟。

“记得要热够2分钟才能吃,不然你会得病的你。你可不要再增加我的工作负担了”

我笑了。如果我现在真的病了,我会去医院么?

我又热了那罐头30秒才吃。入口时甜甜的,但一阵酸涩紧随而来。

Thangk you for your English story about Annie&Henry!

I don't know whether there are many studens in Angel City or not,but I am a student.

I can practise my English reading in a spescial way.  I will look forward to the story everyday! beacuse this is about my favourite Healing Hands!  But for other reading passages in school,I really feel boring!

haha~thank you.....thank you!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=myownapple]

It is the first time that I write a story for you all. I always think about how would Annie live if Henry is not being with her. I hope you would enjoy it.[left][/QUOTE][/left]
谢谢,myownapple同学的美文,有个小小的提议,你可以把你的字体换大一号吗?现在应该用的是1号字,换成2号吧~~这样我就不需要趴在屏幕先前看了~~~嘿嘿~~~~~
[QUOTE=Patton]
p.s:时间仓促,相信有不少疏漏,欢迎大家指出并更正。本人中文水平一直不是很好,有些地方的翻译可能和原作者想表达的意思有出入,望原谅。
[/QUOTE]Patton同学太谦虚,我已经觉得你很厉害了哦!很多地方,我还需要看你的翻译去正确理解呢~~~

14<SUP>th</SUP> September

08:40 Train

Today started with bad luck. I slept until 8:00 and I have to arrive at the High Court at 9:30. I have not used the alarm clock for a long time. Two days ago, he still made a morning call at about 7:00, and I could have spare time to take the breakfast with him. Maybe I should buy one after work tonight.

Guess who I met on train. A minutes ago, a girl suddenly came towards me and called me loudly, ”Annie Lai, why you didn’t visit me yesterday? I have got a lot of homework and I didn’t know how to do?”

She called Tracy. She is a six years old girl who suffers from heart disease. Her mother had died when she was young and her father had to take care another three daughters at home. Therefore, when I had time, I will go to the children’s ward and teach her to do the homework. Last month she had done a surgery, and she was released from hospital this morning. I really don't know why she don't call me Annie Kong?

“I was very busy yesterday, and I MAY not go to the hospital in the future. I give you my telephone no and you can call me freely if you have any problem with your homework.”

She nodded, and she and her father got off the train for the MTR.

I think about what I have said. Will I have a chance to see her in the hospital?

12:00 Café

The case this morning was not a nice battle. Although finally I won, I have no mood to celebrate. If I had not worked yesterday, I will lose it. Maybe I should forget about it. I need not to attend hearing, so I can leave my office tonight and have some shopping.

I have ordered a tiramisu and a dish of seafood angel hair. We made these two dishes together every Sunday night, and more delicious than what I am eating now.

22:00 Home

I left the office at about 20:00, and went for shopping in the plaza near my home. I have bought a lot of things. I used to have shopping with Jackie and this was the happiest time of us, with no male walking with us. I sometimes got shopping with him, but he walked without glancing the windows, let alone waiting for me when I was starring at the jewellery. I had never dreamed about enter the shop and came out with a ring. Perhaps I would not be so fortunate.

The most important thing that I have bought is the alarm clock. It is a clock in dark blue, with the Little Prince in the center. When it is the time to call me, there will be a rose coming out at the top of the clock, and the sound of the clock is just like a moving bells. Where is Little Prince now? Where is the full moon?

9月14日

8点40 火车上

今天真倒霉。 我8点才起的床,9点半就赶着上庭。 我已经好久没用闹钟了。2天前还是靠他7点的时候给我moring call,叫我起床和他一起吃早餐。 看来等会下班了该去买个闹钟。

猜猜今天我在火车上遇到了谁。 1分钟前,有个小女孩突然走过来大声叫着我,“annie 黎,昨天你怎么没来看我?我有很多功课,我都不会做。”

她叫TRACY,她只有6岁却患有心脏病。在她还很小的时候她妈妈就去世了,因此他爸爸不得不担负起照顾她们4姐妹的重任。在过去的几年里,我只要一有时间就常常去幼儿园教她做功课。上个月她接受了一个手术,今天早上刚出的院。我真不明白为什么她不叫我annie 江呢?

“sorry啊,昨天我实在是太忙了,不过我想我以后都不会再去医院了。……这是我的电话号码,你以后功课有什么不明白的地方就打这个电话找我。”

小女孩点了点头,之后就和他爸爸下车去了MTR.

我回想着我刚才说的话,我真的会再去医院见她么?

12点 Cafe

今天的案子真是不容易。虽然最后总算是赢了,我一点都没心情去庆祝。我想如果昨天我没做足功课,今天恐怕失败的就是我了。我想我没必要再想这个了,今晚我要出去好好的shopping一下。

我要了份tiramisu(不知道中文怎么翻,意大利点心)和一碟seafood angel hair(不知道是什么,sorry),以前每个星期天晚上我们都会在一起吃这些,那滋味是比一个人孤单的坐在这里吃好很多。。

晚上10点 家

晚上8点我就离开了办公室,跑去我家边上的那个广场shopping了一番。我买了很多很多的东西。以前我都是和jackie一起去shopping,身边也不需要任何男性,那是我们最快乐的时候。有时我也会和他一起去shopping,但是他总是只顾着走路,根本就不看窗子柜子里有些什么。当我在张望那些珠宝首饰的时候,他就一个人傻傻的站在外面等我。我从来就不敢奢望能戴着个戒指走出首饰店,又或者我还没那么幸运。

今天我认为我买的最重要的东西就是这个闹钟。这是个蓝色的闹钟,在闹钟的中央站着个小王子。当它开始闹铃的时候,就会有一朵漂亮的玫瑰伴随着风铃般的铃声从钟的顶部送出来。在这美妙的铃声中,小王子在哪呢?那一轮满月又在哪呢?

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 06:18 PM, Processed in 0.013273 second(s), 5 queries, Gzip enabled.