看apple 的文章,很奇怪的感觉~~~
因为她一直用“他 ”来指henry ~~~~
所以,annie 和我的距离很近~~
又仿佛apple说的就是我~~~~

“Annie Lai "~~~呵呵~~~可是我更喜欢“Annie Kong"!

回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

插一句,angel hair就是那种很细很细的面条[:p]
另,楼上,我也更喜欢Annie Kong,嘻嘻。
想起来以前有个同学姓江,去了香港读law,现在香港当律师,上次回上海度假,给我的名片上赫然印着Annie Kong,真是弹眼落睛,她以前不叫这个英文名字的,都不知道是不是巧合,也没有贸然问她,呵呵。
跑题了,sorry apple。继续等着看你写的,我喜欢你写文用的那种淡淡的语气,真真是用零星琐碎的小事来隐蔽满腹心事,因为是第一人称,又不乏真情流露,果然是稀饭annie的好孩子
还有还有,Patton的翻译也很好耶

15<SUP>th</SUP> September

9:00 Cafe

Today I got up at 7:30. Three days has passed and I think I cannot still be in a bad mood. I have to learn how to take care myself.

12:30 Restaurant

Today, my boss told me that he would like me to be the lawyer a woman. She is one of the victims’ relatives of the car accident three days ago. I was shocked at first, and I didn’t know whether I should refuse him or not. Usually, these kind of cases need to have the doctors of the emergency room as the consultant. Should I accept this job or not?

18:30 Bus

Finally, I denied taking the case. I told him that I would like to go for a long holiday after I finish my job which I am responsible for,which I just made up before him. Unfortunately, he believed my words, and he said he would arrange the date for me.   Why I had made up this reason? What will I do during the holiday? Maybe I can  travel around the world and visit my parents in USA.

20:30 Home

A minute ago, Paul called me again. He expressed his care to me, and he hope that he would meet me in the following week. He said he so sorry for what happen in the emergency room, but at that moment, I stopped him and said I didn’t want to listen. What was I saying? New Moon, can you ensure yourself that you can totally forget about him. I won’t, and I have no ability to do so.

Forget everything and continue to work. You have to attain a hearing tomorrow morning.
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

从12号到15号~~~
已经4天了~~
where is he?
where is he?????

九月15日
9:00 咖啡店
今天我在7:30起床。已經過去三日了我也覺得我不能再這麽情緒低落了。我必須要學會怎樣照顧我自己。
12:30 餐廳
今天,我的上司告訴我他希望我出任一個女士的代表律師。她是三日前那場車禍中一名傷者的親戚。我聽到后最初感到驚訝,而且我不知道我是否應該拒絕他的提議。通常情況下這類Case需要去醫院急診室咨詢當場的醫生。我應該接手這件案子嗎?
18:30 巴士
最終我決定推掉這單Case。理由是我告訴他希望在完成現有的我負責的這單Case后給自己放一個長假,而且是當著面告訴他。沒想到的是,他真的相信了我的理由並且打算安排好我休假的日期。我爲什麽要以休假作爲拒絕的理由呢?長假期間我可以做些什麽?或許我會環游世界順片探訪在美國的父母。
20:30 家
一分鐘前Paul又給電話我了,他向我表達了他的關心並且希望有機會在下周和我見面。他說他對發生在急症室的事情表示歉意。但當時我阻止了他繼續說下去告訴他我不想聼。我在說什麽?新月,你能確定自己可以完全忘記他麽?我做唔到,也沒有這樣的能力去做。
忘記一切繼續做事吧,別忘了你明早要出席一個聽訟會。
[img]http://www.adachoi.org/download/qm/004.jpg[/img]

About some terms mentioned in apple's essay
Shatin is 沙田,which is one district of N.T.(new territory), Hong Kong.
MTR is Mass Transit Railway(地鐵公司).
Central is 中環,dim sum is 點心 pronounced in Cantonese which is also an English word
High Court is 高等法院 located in Admiraty(金鈡) just besides Central
The hospital of HH1 was chosen from a real life one named Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital located in Tai po which is also a district of N.T. in the north of Shatin. So probably casualties incured in Shatin will be sent to that hospital. Attached is the photo.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Annie日记,喜欢apple同学诉说时候的感觉。
淡淡的说来,就像听见Annie在面对面和我说话。
没有了Jackie的陪伴,表面很坚强的Annie,有了不开心的时候,只能对着星星说话了么?
说起艰难,也许Henry和Annie的历程,更加艰难。
有些事情,需要时间慢慢解决;有些事情,时间,也许不可靠;
我们亲爱的Annie,看你这样独自一人承担生活的寂寞,不能不让我心痛。
失去了after5的happy hour,我们要在哪里寻回那些细腻的快乐呢?
要从心底拿走一个人 很痛 很难

16<SUP>th</SUP> September

13:30 Café

I am so tired. Not only because I have already worked for four and a half day, but I do not know how I can forget what had happened in the past sixteen years. I From K.1 to F.7, I studied in a girl school. I used to look down on males. In the school, I was the head girl. Outside the school, I got straight As in public examinations. If I needed not to take care my brother, I had already got the scholarship and studied in Cambridge or Oxford. I entered a top university in HK and struggled very hard. I promised myself, I could not fall in love with any boys before I have bought a flat for myself. However, I broke my promise before I graduate. No matter how many boys had proposed to me, I refused. I just only wanted to take a glance at him.

Today is Friday, and I can leave earlier tonight. Paul said he would have a dinner with me. It’s time for me back to office.

22:00 Home

Finally, I have backed to home. We had our dinner in a restaurant and we had talked about 2 hours. The first question Paul asked me was ” Do you remember the life when Jackie was alive?”

I don’t know why he asked such question. “ Yes, but now I have learn how to take care myself.”

Then, we kept silent again. Originally, I thought he wanted to comfort me, but I knew the truth. Tracy had died yesterday. He was alone again. He had once forgot Jackie, and although he really accepted Tracy or not, she had walked with Paul for the past four years, and gave Paul a lot of courage. Maybe I am not the only one who wants to go back to the past.

“Have you gone to Lan Kwai Fong Incline?”
“ No, I have no mood to go there.”
“ Do not want to meet Henry?”
“ Why I have to afraid?” I did not looked at him. I guess he knew how I feel.
“ Maybe we could only enjoy ourselves six years ago.”
We were silent again. Both of us looked at the people outside the restaurant. There was a couple standing there, and the boy was saying something to the girl, while the girl was smiling to him.
“ The boy is called Philip, one of the university student of the faculty of medicine and he interns in our hospital now. I had heard about his girlfriend and she is a law student… …sorry… …”
“ Nothing.” I did not know what I could say. I only wanted to bless her at that moment. He also talked about what had happened in the hospital,. I knew he did not want to hurt me. He told me a lot of things about different department except the A&E.
“ Can we meet each other in the future, or write letters to the other?”
I agree and we left. I had some shopping afterwards. I saw the couple again, and the scene sixteen years ago came into my mind.

17<SUP>th</SUP> September

20:00 Home

This morning I got up at 11:00. I ate some biscuits for my breakfast and read newspaper on the Internet. I went down stairs and hung around the plaza. When I passed through the travel agencies. I got some information about other places around the world. I have a long holiday during November and December and I need to plan where I should go. I had long not go to other places. Four years ago, I wanted to find someone to accompany with me. Yet, I had gone to visit my father and mother on my own. Maybe I can meet someone oversee. No, no, no. I cannot, and I will not. I promised to myself. I cannot break my promise once again.

18<SUP>th</SUP> September

13:00 Café

Guess where I had gone this morning. I remember Jackie had some friends who are Christian, and I called them before, and they invited me to go to their church. So I went there this morning. They welcomed me, and I felt so warm. Maybe I will go there every Sunday.

This afternoon, I have to go to supermarket and buy for food for the next week. I have make a list for myself, and I am afraid that I have to go there several times in order to carry all the things home. I needed not to face this problem in the past. Yes, I have to be strong, just like the one of me during F.6 and F.7.

I just saw Philip, the medical student, one minute ago. He was walking with one girl, but she was not the one I saw two days ago. I was worrying about the girl.

As you see, Annie want to travel around the world. I know most of you are living in China, and although I have travelled to Beijing 10 years ago and Shanghai 3 years ago. I knew only very little about these two places. Would you like to suggest some places Annie could visit for me? Thank you! She will stay in each places for about one week.
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

其实,我已经在期待有新的关于ANNIE的文章出现.因为我的心里住了一个人,她的名字叫ANNIE.
看英文和看中文的感觉有些不一样.但都觉得好温暖.
没想过,是日记这样的一个形式.觉得这么细腻的事情,ANNIE好少做。可是她真的是内在很细腻的人,又脆弱.
我一直以来都觉得她可以照顾好自己.也许不习惯自己的生活缺少了他,然后怪怪的.

看到了ANNIE坚强外表下纤细的一面.有点感伤有些许心痛.可是还是很期待.

(一面看ZUZU的迷梦,陶醉在两人的幸福之中,一面看这里,受受"刺激"也好!哈
自始至终,从未改变
MY BLOG:http://fiona9798.blogbus.com

九月16日
13:30 咖啡店
我太疲倦了,不僅僅是因爲我已經連續工作了4日半的時間,而且我不知道如何才能忘記過去16年來發生的事情。從小一到中七我都在女校讀書。我曾經很看不起男人。在學校裏我是最優秀的,在學校外的統考中我也成績出色。要不是因爲我要照顧我的弟弟,我應該已經得到了一筆獎學金並在劍橋或者牛津讀書。後來我進入了香港最頂尖的一所大學並且非常用心地讀書。我同自己講,在可以為自己買到一棟房產前我不可以愛上任何人。但是,畢業前我食言了。不管有多少男仔向我表示過愛意,我統統拒絕了。我只是想看到他的身影。
今天是星期五,晚上我可以早走一陣。Paul說他希望同我共進晚餐。但現在我該回辦公室繼續做事了。
22:00 屋企
終于返到屋企了。我們在一家餐廳用過晚餐並且談了大概2個小時。Paul問我的第一個問題就是:“你還記得Jackie還活著時候的日子嗎?”
我不知道他爲什麽要問這樣的問題,“當然記得,但是現在我已經學會怎樣照顧自己了。”
接著我們又沉默下來,起初我以爲他想安慰我,但是我知道事實。Tracy昨天死了,他又一次失去愛人變得孤單了。他曾經確實忘記了Jackie,而且不管他是否真的接受了Tracy,她和他一起走過了4年,期間給予Paul很多勇氣。也許我並不是唯一一個像回到過去的人。
“最近你去蘭桂坊斜坡了嗎?”
“不,我沒心情去。”
“不想見到Henry?”
“我爲什麽要害怕見到他?”我沒有看他,但我想他應該知道我的感受。
“或許我們只有在六年前的生活中才能得到快樂。”
此時我們再一次沉默下來。我們兩人不約而同地看著窗外的人們。有一對情侶站在那裏,男孩兒對著女孩兒說了些什麽,女孩兒會心地笑了笑。
“這個男孩兒叫Philip,是大學醫學院的一名學生,現在在我們醫院做實習醫生。我聽説他的女朋友是一名法學院的學生........對不起........”
“沒事。”我不知道我還可以說什麽,在那一刻我只想深深地祝福她。他又談了很多最近醫院裏發生的事情。我知道他不想讓我感到難過,因爲他只是同我談了醫院裏除了急症室外其他部門的事情。
“我們以後還會再見面嗎?抑或彼此給對方寫信呢?”
我答應了之後我們就走了。之後我去買了些東西,又看到那對情侶。十六年前的一幕幕又出現在我腦海中。
九月17日
20:00 屋企
今早我11點起了身。我一邊吃一些小點心當作早餐一邊上網瀏覽新聞。之後我下樓逛了逛Plaza。儅我經過旅行社的時候我留意到世界上很多其他地方的精彩。我在11同12月有很長的假期,我想我應該開始計劃去哪裏了。我已經很長時間沒有離開過香港了。四年前,我希望找到朋友可以同我一起出遊,但最終我還是不得不自己一個人去探望我的父母。説不定這次我可以在大洋彼岸見到另一個他。不,不,不,我不能我也不會這麽做。我同自己講,我不能一次次食言。
九月18日
13:00 咖啡店
猜猜我今早去了哪裏?我記得Jackie有一些信教的朋友。我以前曾經聯絡過他們,他們邀請我去他們的教堂。所以今早我又去了那裏。他們很高興見到我來,我心中感到很溫暖。或許也后每個星期日我都會去那裏。
今天下午我必須要去超市買下個星期的食品。我為自己列了一張清單,我擔心我不得不去好幾次才可以將所有要買的東西帶返屋企。以前我並不需要面對這類問題的。是的,我必須要堅強,就像中六中七時候的自己一樣。
一分鐘前我剛剛看到Philip,那個醫學院學生。他在同個女仔搭訕,但是她並不是我兩日前看到的那個她。我開始擔心起他的女朋友來。

(正像你們看到的,Annie希望環游世界。我知道你們大部分都住在中國。雖然我10年前同3年前分別去過北京同上海,但我對這兩地知之甚少。你們可以為我建議一些Annie可以去的地方嗎?謝謝!她大概在每個地方可以呆上一個星期左右。)

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:49 PM, Processed in 0.008667 second(s), 5 queries, Gzip enabled.