[妙手] 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

25<SUP>th</SUP> September (Sun)

09:00 Home

Maybe my son had not slept well for two weeks. He is still having meeting with Sir Chow. I should put some food in a bowl before I go to church and let him eat them after he had wakened up.

14:00 Home

At last, I and Paul had not gone to visit Jackie. He was busy with his work. When I had returned, my son had already got up. He rushed me and wanted me to give him a big hug. He have not changed, but I can see he is not so happy.

Today I suddenly took out some old pictures to have a look. Maybe I should spend some time flip through the pictures.

26<SUP>th</SUP> September

13:00 Office

Today is a bad day. I have not expected this day would come so early. I had told Helen to come back to office at about 10:00. However, I had not seen her yet at 10:30. Imy heart sank and I knew that something worse was to come. I phoned her on her mobile and home, no one answer for a long time. I asked my boss to let me go to her home and see what happen.

When I arrived, I knocked on the door, but no one showed up. I opened the door and it was not knocked. The first place that came into my mind is toilet. I remember Judy had told me that her sister cut her hand there, and now Helen did the same thing. I was shocked. I used some paper to bandage up the cut. I saw Helen was crying, but I could not hear what she said. I only heard, “ Why did Philip lie me?” I dialed 999. Then I called Paul. It was a voice mail box. I told him that Helen had committed suicide and ask him to call me back.

Ten minutes later, the ambulance officers arrived and sent Helen to the hospital. On the ambulance, Paul called me and I told him I was on the way to the hospital, and I hoped he will be in the Emergency Room. I didn’t told him what happen, but he finally asked, “ Did Helen Killed herself because of Philip?” I didn’t answer him, and I just told him to wait before I put the phone down.

When we arrived, Helen was pulled into the Emergency Room and I waited outside. Paul was just standing outside the entry of the ER. I told him the whole story.

He said, “ Helen will be all right. The ER head is coming.”

Just then, a man rushing towards the ward, and the smell that I familiar with come to my nose. My mind was blanked. I had not thought about how I response when I saw him. Nevertheless, I still said to Paul, “ Actually, I am only a supervisor of a patient. I had to do my job well.”

“ You have not changed. However, I still give you two my best wishes.”

“ We had blessed you and Jackie in the past. But now ……”

“ I know Jackie will lead us. She will try her best to help us. I am sure.”

“ Do you still love Jackie?”

“ Yes, but she does not want us live in sadness. I remember she had told me that she would accompany with the Little Prince in space, and she will look back to the earth. She wants to know what happen on earth. The stars in the space represent her smile., and I love to looked at the stars at night. How about you?”

“ I remember her. Sometimes I felt lonely when I was alone at home. Luckily, I had found my dog, and he can comfort me somehow. I still remember how lovely to live with her.”

“ I am not talking about Jackie. I asked you whether you love Henry or not now?”

“ You need not to answer me. However, I hope you have the answer in mind. The one I am talking about come out. Ask him what wrong with the girl.””

I walked up to Henry. We looked at each other for seconds. Finally, he opened his mouth.

“ She is now safe, but she is sleeping for a while. She needs to stay here for a week. I hope her relatives would follow me and sign some document.”

I followed him and said, “ All her family members are still in England. I am her supervisor and today is her first work day.”

We stood beside the counter and he asked, “ Did she get any boyfriend?”

I was shocked with his question, and I was angry.

“ Did you think that it is the right time to call him? I think you know the answer better than me.”

He stopped writing and looked up at me. I couldn’t stand with these eye contacts. Paul finally told him that I had no time to waste and hurried him. After we had signed all the documents, I went upstairs to Helen’s ward and left Paul and Henry alone.

I sat beside Helen. She was still sleeping. After five minutes, I left with a message to her that I would come back after work.

[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[QUOTE=myownapple]
“ Did you think that it is the right time to call him? I think you know the answer better than me.”

[/QUOTE]果然是江新月大律师,佩服!

还有哦,Herry终于出现了,是问题就总要面对的

21:30 Home

I really don’t want to think what had happened today. When I came back to the office, I told my boss that Helen was not feeling well and she would like to stay at home for week. Although he was very angry, he asked me to have an eye on her. I finish my preparation work for tomorrow hearing in the high court quickly and left for the hospital at about 18:00. I told myself that I could not enter the hospital through the main entrance, avoid to walk pass the ER. However, I failed and I saw something that I should not know.

I parked my car and enter the hospital through the backyard. It is a big garden for patients to relax themselves, and where I met the doctors most of the time. When I was walking to the main building with my head down, someone called me. It was the sound that I like most.

I looked forward. There was a couple, which were holding hands, walking towards me.

“ Annie, are you going to visit Helen? Let me introduce my new colleague to you. She is Zoe. Zoe, she is called Annie, my former girl friend.”

Zoe was a girl with short hair, a pair of big eyes, and she was somehow very cute.

“ Nice to meet you. Henry had told something about you. We have to go to work now, maybe you can tell me something about Henry in the future.”

I did not know what to answer. To tell the truth, I have not met such active girl, or maybe this is the type of girl that Henry love ?!

After I had said some greeting words, I walked away in a high pace. Helen had already wakened up when I arrived. She was so sorry to give me troubles. Of cause I said I did not mind.

“ Do you think that I was so childish?”

“ Everyone has her own reasons when she do something. If you know what you had done, then you are still a rational girl.”

“ But had anyone committed suicide because of her boyfriend?”

“ Why do you want to know?”

“ If so, I can ask her what she did afterwards. I really don’t know what I could do in the future.”

“ I know someone had done the same thing as you. However, you can ask her after you die.”

“ But how about her boyfriend?”

Thanks to the medical staff. They distributed the dinner set just at the moment.

“ You had your dinner first. Maybe I could tell you in the future.”

“ You promise?”

“ Of cause. I have told my boss that you are not feeling well and you would stay at home for a while. Don’t tell him that you are here in the hospital.”

I sat with her for a while and back to home after she had finished her dinner. I bought a takeaway for my dinner. In the past, I just think that girls who committed suicide was so brave, and I think that Suki was the only one who did such things. Yet, I was wrong. What had Philip done to Helen? What had Zoe done to Henry? ……
[FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]God Bless You All !~~~~~~Myownapple[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

楼主你好
我已经关注这篇小说很久的了,很喜欢这种日记的风格.
其实我始终认为ANNIE这种女人是不太会写日记的,因为她表面不是那么细腻.可是,她如果不,她的细腻心思,又有何人知呢?
从他们冷战开始,现在他又有了新女朋友.我只想知道,她会不会幸福?如果不,我也要放弃了,因为我和ANNIE一样,禁不起再一次打击了.
希望你告诉我,谢谢.

[QUOTE=cokecoke]楼主你好
我已经关注这篇小说很久的了,很喜欢这种日记的风格.
其实我始终认为ANNIE这种女人是不太会写日记的,因为她表面不是那么细腻.可是,她如果不,她的细腻心思,又有何人知呢?
从他们冷战开始,现在他又有了新女朋友.我只想知道,她会不会幸福?如果不,我也要放弃了,因为我和ANNIE一样,禁不起再一次打击了.
希望你告诉我,谢谢.[/QUOTE]
If you do not ask me, I will not think about the ending first. However, I will not promise you that the ending would not be as happy as others story in this City. Nevertheless, the ending will be more romantic than in Rome or in Florence.

Besides, would you all mind telling me more about Shanghai and Beijing, for example, hotels, shopping centers...... especially where is the set scene of the War and Beauty! Thank you!

对不起楼主,我恐怕帮不了你,因为我不是北京或上海的,我的家乡是天津.

[QUOTE=myownapple]Besides, would you all mind telling me more about Shanghai and Beijing, for example, hotels, shopping centers...... especially where is the set scene of the War and Beauty! Thank you![/QUOTE]Here is my reply copied from 花神会 as follows:
Gosh, there is Sam and there is Zoe!!!~~~~~~~
Dear Apple, loved ur story and ur wording, you are not putting on airs, which I like very much~~~~especially sometimes I think you catch the spirit of Gary's HH1.
As for hotels in Shanghai, you may want to see below:
List for Hotels:
Portman, Westin, JC Mandarin, Garden, Hilton, Four Seasons, Grand Hyatt, St. Regis, Jinjiang, etc.

[QUOTE=vlv]Here is my reply copied from 花神会 as follows:
Gosh, there is Sam and there is Zoe!!!~~~~~~~
Dear Apple, loved ur story and ur wording, you are not putting on airs, which I like very much~~~~especially sometimes I think you catch the spirit of Gary's HH1.
As for hotels in Shanghai, you may want to see below:
List for Hotels:
Portman, Westin, JC Mandarin, Garden, Hilton, Four Seasons, Grand Hyatt, St. Regis, Jinjiang, etc.[/QUOTE]

Acturally, I only want to find a place for " Annie" to live when she travelled to Shanghai and Beijing, nothing more. I will make use of the information and decide which is the bast. Thanks a lot!

[QUOTE=myownapple]Acturally, I only want to find a place for " Annie" to live when she travelled to Shanghai and Beijing, nothing more. I will make use of the information and decide which is the bast. Thanks a lot![/QUOTE]
I see. Then omit St. Regis, Grand Hyatt and even Westin since I do not like their locations. The rest of the hotels in my list are all located in places I love a lot, which are elegant and peaceful places in downtown area in Shanghai.  

And I was surprised to see the "Zoe" in your story much resembling the "Zoe"  in Triumph in the Sky in appearance according to your description...  Seems that the story is driven to an unknown direction.   You know what, I like the feeling of uncertainty.  So, will keep my fingers crossed for Annie's future, be it good or bad.

Besides, would you all mind telling me more about Shanghai and Beijing, for example, hotels, shopping centers...... especially where is the set scene of the War and Beauty! Thank you![/QUOTE]
FYI:
As far as I know, the exterior shots of War and Beauty were taken in Forbidden City, Beijing. A few years ago I've visited there, so amazing architecture!

BTW, the shoping center in Beijing: the famous is of course 王府井(wang fu jing)and 西单(xi dan)

hope the info above will be helpful!:em03:

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 10:17 PM, Processed in 0.015808 second(s), 5 queries, Gzip enabled.