[妙手] 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

插一句,angel hair就是那种很细很细的面条[:p]
另,楼上,我也更喜欢Annie Kong,嘻嘻。
想起来以前有个同学姓江,去了香港读law,现在香港当律师,上次回上海度假,给我的名片上赫然印着Annie Kong,真是弹眼落睛,她以前不叫这个英文名字的,都不知道是不是巧合,也没有贸然问她,呵呵。
跑题了,sorry apple。继续等着看你写的,我喜欢你写文用的那种淡淡的语气,真真是用零星琐碎的小事来隐蔽满腹心事,因为是第一人称,又不乏真情流露,果然是稀饭annie的好孩子
还有还有,Patton的翻译也很好耶

[QUOTE=myownapple]Besides, would you all mind telling me more about Shanghai and Beijing, for example, hotels, shopping centers...... especially where is the set scene of the War and Beauty! Thank you![/QUOTE]Here is my reply copied from 花神会 as follows:
Gosh, there is Sam and there is Zoe!!!~~~~~~~
Dear Apple, loved ur story and ur wording, you are not putting on airs, which I like very much~~~~especially sometimes I think you catch the spirit of Gary's HH1.
As for hotels in Shanghai, you may want to see below:
List for Hotels:
Portman, Westin, JC Mandarin, Garden, Hilton, Four Seasons, Grand Hyatt, St. Regis, Jinjiang, etc.

[QUOTE=myownapple]Acturally, I only want to find a place for " Annie" to live when she travelled to Shanghai and Beijing, nothing more. I will make use of the information and decide which is the bast. Thanks a lot![/QUOTE]
I see. Then omit St. Regis, Grand Hyatt and even Westin since I do not like their locations. The rest of the hotels in my list are all located in places I love a lot, which are elegant and peaceful places in downtown area in Shanghai.  

And I was surprised to see the "Zoe" in your story much resembling the "Zoe"  in Triumph in the Sky in appearance according to your description...  Seems that the story is driven to an unknown direction.   You know what, I like the feeling of uncertainty.  So, will keep my fingers crossed for Annie's future, be it good or bad.

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 12:24 PM, Processed in 0.010063 second(s), 6 queries, Gzip enabled.