[妙手] 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

回复: 【原创】【连载】The Moon in the Blue

[QUOTE=myownapple]

It is the first time that I write a story for you all. I always think about how would Annie live if Henry is not being with her. I hope you would enjoy it.[left][/QUOTE][/left]
谢谢,myownapple同学的美文,有个小小的提议,你可以把你的字体换大一号吗?现在应该用的是1号字,换成2号吧~~这样我就不需要趴在屏幕先前看了~~~嘿嘿~~~~~
[QUOTE=Patton]
p.s:时间仓促,相信有不少疏漏,欢迎大家指出并更正。本人中文水平一直不是很好,有些地方的翻译可能和原作者想表达的意思有出入,望原谅。
[/QUOTE]Patton同学太谦虚,我已经觉得你很厉害了哦!很多地方,我还需要看你的翻译去正确理解呢~~~

tiramisu=提拉米苏
另外一个,偶也不知道了~~~~
看apple 的文章,很奇怪的感觉~~~
因为她一直用“他 ”来指henry ~~~~
所以,annie 和我的距离很近~~
又仿佛apple说的就是我~~~~

“Annie Lai "~~~呵呵~~~可是我更喜欢“Annie Kong"!

从12号到15号~~~
已经4天了~~
where is he?
where is he?????

[QUOTE=myownapple]
As you see, Annie want to travel around the world. I know most of you are living in China, and although I have travelled to Beijing 10 years ago and Shanghai 3 years ago. I knew only very little about these two places. Would you like to suggest some places Annie could visit for me? Thank you! She will stay in each places for about one week.[/QUOTE]我自己很想去西部~~
走走丝绸之路~~
那样的旅途,适合一个坚强的女人~~~

[QUOTE=myownapple]If you do not ask me, I will not think about the ending first. However, I will not promise you that the ending would not be as happy as others story in this City. Nevertheless, the ending will be more romantic than in Rome or in Florence.

Besides, would you all mind telling me more about Shanghai and Beijing, for example, hotels, shopping centers...... especially where is the set scene of the War and Beauty! Thank you![/QUOTE]這個城市的故事都是happy的吗?不覺得阿,我身邊的朋友又有幾個愛的不辛苦啊?
不过爛漫的倒是不少。
自私的想,我倒是希望結局能選在溫哥華。
the War and Beauty應該是在浙江橫店影視基地拍攝的吧,和北京上海應該沒有什麽關係。

看到現在我才明白,原來他們分手了,哭啊~~~怎麽就分手了呢?
情人節他們4個人的對話很有意思,想想paul也不會在醫院做那個的吧,他可是乖乖崽哦!

對了,幫你把字體改打了一號。

期待後面的故事.......

很久沒來,不記得前面的内容,又從頭看了一遍。
不知怎麽地,光看見ZOE這個名字,我都鬱悶。
HELEN和PAUL不知道會有什麽故事麽?
summer vacation coming soon......
waiting...

[QUOTE=jasmine]dada我知道你指的是什么呵呵zoe是痛苦的回忆对每个冲上的fans都是对我亦然……

我也忘记前面的内容了……你说Helen和Paul?天哪,你不要吓我我这就去重看一遍。[/QUOTE]這裡的zoe我不喜歡,是因爲她和henry有那麽點曖昧,annie認爲她是henry的新女朋友,不過好像henry還沒有承認。不過zoe和annie 説話的時候,已經很拽了。。。。。
我認爲paul 和helen會有什麽,是因爲annie 對helen 說了一句:你很像他以前的女朋友。。。

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 06:49 PM, Processed in 0.011130 second(s), 6 queries, Gzip enabled.