[妙手] 【转帖】一個英文版的妙手仁心續集

回复: 【转帖】一個英文版的妙手仁心續集

I like this very much. Maybe Paul is the only human that Jackie care about......
[center]:em02:[/center]
Actually not...
Jackie's love always enables everyone who really care about her ,not only Paul but also all the guys can breath the fresh air as well as feel being in good mood for a long time....
She is the symbol of the angel of love...

Such a long time we have been waiting for the following chapters....but really the wonderful scenarios and emotional sentences are worthy a hundred and a thousand of praises and it can be drawn the safely conclusion that ,definitely,even much more time would be afforded to look forwad to your updating !
with many thanks

I could never image that my dream had come true so soon.
What characterize almost all the article pictures is their impressiveness and realism.When the guys started to live the wonderful and graceful life,everyone has the air of the love and each of them would make the wish to keep them acting the love story forever...

I thought of them a lot all these days,with their beautiful laughing,handsome faces,the man's careless,the girl's innocence,especially their deep love and happiness.

However,I could never have imagined what a dark shadow Tracy would throw over the lives of couples who make us feel amazing by their miracle love story...

what's the story going on......

we,for our part,admitting the fact that no feat of inlelligence and character is so exacting as that required of two people who desire to live permanently together on a basis of amity,are obsessed by the problem of how to render the basic facts of cohabitation simpler and more reasonable,in order that unhappy marriage may less frequently result.

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 07:26 PM, Processed in 0.011098 second(s), 6 queries, Gzip enabled.